Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im trying to get rid of some stock parts and a pair of stern wheels to finance other mods. all parts listed are either shipping included or + shipping. I also get a pretty good deal on shipping. all items are negotiable.

the wheels are 2-19x9.5 ET42 stern wheels with TPM sensors that i bought from another member,TIRES NO LONGER AVAILABLE they are not perfect and have some blemishes. wheels are 150 +shipping for both....SOLD

next up is a stock GT airbox-40 shipped to L48...SOLD

next i have a set of stock GT exhaust manifolds and cats. will seperate and sell 2 cats OR 2 manifolds. 175 shiped for all of them, 100 shipped for the cats OR 100 shipped for the manifolds.ALL SOLD

next i have a stock GT engine cover which ive painted the V8 lettering red. 40 shipped to L48, no charge for the glamour!!

i also have a set of stock GT mufflers. they are in good shape flanges are good minor surface rust but no holes. 125+shipping.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL ITEMS ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!! i feel ive done my research and they are fairly priced. Also i wouldnt mind a trade for some lowering springs or other parts. paypal preferred

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm replied, also I added the wheels have TPM sensors installed and I wouldn't mind a trade for other parts, I've been looking for a set of lowering springs!!! Let's make a deal

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feng, let me give it until after the weekend, if no one buys the combo I'll work you a deal. Pm me your zip please so I can work out shipping just in case.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to sell either the pypes or the stockers, but if I can get a buyer for both than I'll be able to get my exhaust done like I wanted...hmmm I have to quote for the stockers for shipping tomorrow am after I get to my work computer, (it has the login for discounted shipping) I'll check on the pypes too since you seem Interested.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
im interested in the stock mufflers , so put me inline

85017 for shipping to a business

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SC cav. i have provided a quote to the other buyer so if they dont want them ill let you know. PMs replied and quotes provided. have a good day everyone!!

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
Free Bump good luck! somebody trade everything straight for a dod delete setup so he can keep his g8 alive!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Ivie i did stop by my friends shop today and check on some custom 3" strait pipe axlebacks, i would do it but i dont have a pipe bender.he said he would do it for 100...score 1 for me. there has been some interest in my pypes axlebacks as well even though they arent listed. on this thread.

edited, tires no longer for sale, wheels still available with TPM sensors

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
since there was interest ill post some pics

pypes axlebacks, not perfect but sound amazing minor surface rust and a small crack on one of the tips that you cant see when installed. i did cut/weld the hanger on the left side muffler to adjust install height so i can take it back to normal or leave it, i cant see where it would install any different from mine but up to the buyer.

200 shipped

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
sounds good let me know

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
morning bump, if the other 2 interested parties for the pypes and my stock mufflers would kindly let me know if you are interested, or at least what the status is i would appreciate it. i have other interested parties and would like to move these. thank you and have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
had to let the stock mufflers go but the rest is still up for sale. in case anyone is wondering shipping on the stock mufflers @40 lbs only cost me 33.94 to AZ from VA

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump for parts taking up space...make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price drop, 200 shipped for the pypes, 40 shipped for the engine cover 40 shipped for the stock air box, 150 +shipping for the wheels, no tires but do have tpms. Let's get this stuff gone. Don't forget I get a deal in shipping too so if your thinking about those wheels let me quote you.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
mufflers arrived today !

all looks great , thank you !

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome!!! I think they actually shipped on Friday even though I thought I missed the truck. Glad all is well, those should help make trips tolerable haha. Now to get rid of this other stuff.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
9 Participants
4d00rV3tt3
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing