Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: (Cortex SOLD) Volant/KN CAI available

items still for sale (and waiting patiently in the garage for a new home)

Title pretty much says it all, I'm forced to get a bigger vehicle as my family has outgrown the G8. Loved this car but it's time to move on.

- Volant CAI box with KN filter installed. Great set up, looks very OEM. Combined with the cortex it really woke the car up (and it sounds great at WOT) Filter is cleaned and oiled and ready to install. Have box, asking $175.00 obo, plus shipping. That's a killer price for this set up, jump on it and get it out of my garage :) Also have the Volant power core filter included, but I much preferred the KN.

I'm located in southeast Michigan, Detroit metro area. You can PM me or email me if your interested. [email protected]

Thanks!!!
Rob

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a little research it looks like I may be a little high on these items.

Feel free to make an offer, the items aren't doing any good sitting in my garage!

Rob

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cortex is still for sale, I'll edit the original post if/when it sells.

Please pm or email if interested

·
Registered
174 Posts
What is bump?

Over time the post will get 'buried' under other posts since those have newer replies. When he posted 'bump', it bumps it back to the top since it's a new reply. Another thing you may see is 'TTT', meaning To The Top.

My reply has now bumped it back to the top. See what I did there....? ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the bump :)

Cortex has sold.

CAI still available, shoot me an offer it's a great piece. (and price)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
prrii
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing