Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I've got a ton of stuff laying around the shop and at home, gotta get rid of it. I'd like to get rid of as much as possible, so make me an offer! No reasonable offer will be declined. All parts came off my 09 G8GT. Couldnt post everything on here due to picture limitations. Additional pics available upon request. Thanks!

Exhaust manifolds. no o2 sensors. 300+shipping

Intake manifold cover. 30+shipping

Torque converter - oem. 6000 miles on it. 200+shipping

Stock camshaft. 8000 miles on it. 100+shipping

Trailing arms and toe rods. all 4 for 160+shipping

Stock springs. 140+shipping

Stock rear diff. 2.97 ratio. 250+shipping

Front fascia. ------SOLD----
MT ET Streets on Sport Edition C6 replica wheels. 17X8.5". 275/40/17.-----SOLD----
4 wheels. RTX berlin rims 18X8. Direzza star spec z1 245/45/18. 8/32 front, 4/32 rear. -------SOLD-------
OEM Heater Hoses -------SOLD-------

·
Registered
210 Posts
front fascia

Would you be willing to sell the black lower grille inserts from that front fascia?? I am in need of a passenger side lower grill. Let me know man, thx

·
Black & Silver
474 Posts
I'd like to swing by your place at some point this weekend to grab the papers and engine cover. I'm going to need directions again though, haha...
Also are those DRs at your house? If so I wouldn't mind checking them out. I can't afford em right now what with Christmas and all but they're definitely of interest.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
upper front grilles @ G8/GXP?
NC GXP

please respond to me via e-mail to [email protected]

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
What condition is the front bumper in? Rock chips scuffs etc ?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What condition is the front bumper in? Rock chips scuffs etc ?
The fascia is in good condition, minimal scuffs/stone chips. I looked over the fascia last night, and all of the chips that were there have been touched up. I had the car detailed just before I took off the fascia, so its still nice and polished.

Hi, I was wondering if you had both taillights and how much you'd let them go for? Thanks
Unfortunately I don't have the tailights anymore.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts