Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had these on the car for a couple of seasons then switched over to SuperPro Polyelast ones just to go a little softer, no issues with these. $70 shipped.

Wood Audio equipment Red Gas Font

Wood Audio equipment Red Automotive tire Gas

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeaaaaah

Genuine Holden Front Strut Top Mount/Bearing Commodore VR-VF Models NEW 92292199

(Thats from around 1993 Commodore to VE/VF/G8 2017

Part Number 92292199

The complete kit is $60 from a genuine Holden dealer. (As an example)

So x two is $120 in Oz dollars so probably US $48 each new including Mount and Bearing

$96 tops for new.

Look, however long these have been on the car they really are't worth anything.

I would also tape the yellow ring so all the little bearings don't fall out. I bet they have already and you had to put them back. Right?

·
Premium Member
9,480 Posts
  • Do not hijack sell or swap threads to indicate your unhappiness with a price or with a product. If you aren't going to buy it, don't bother!
  • A seller's asking price is never "too high." The price of an item is between the seller and the buyer; if you're not the buyer, do not post in the thread expressing your displeasure with the seller's asking price.

Reactions: Western Pete

·
Super Moderator
519 Posts
At the risk of further side tracking this for sale post. The listing is for a set of used polyurethane bushings, these are less prone to the collapsing that the rubber oem ones do. As with most any aftermarket performance oriented part, it would be cheaper to buy the OEM unit but people buying aftermarket parts aren't looking for OEM.

OP I went with the superpro's something like 4 years ago and they are still holding up stong.

GLWS, consider this a free bump

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No need to rip on my post and you're comparing apples to oranges here. There are plenty of stock rubber bushings for sale here as well for around the price you said, if people want to go that route that's their choice. These are aftermarket and have a lot of life left in them including the bearings, which combined is over $250 new. Anyone is free to make an offer on these, thanks.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump, lowered price.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts