Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently accused of attempting to sell a Differential carrier out of a 2010 camaro that was, and I quote, "exploded" well here I have posted a video of the Internal workings of the differential hooked up to an Impact driver so thats what the clank sound is that happens, I am sorry diddnt use a drill instead but if everybody is still not convinced hell Ill make another video of it. Thank you for those who stood up for me throught the ordeal and as for any other skeptics well here you go here it is.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
IDK what happen so it might be good to get some back history or a link to the original post.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
The situation in question.

To the OP: Sorry, others had possibly found threads elsewhere where a similar part may have had damaged, and we locked the thread administratively (Agose25 took the lead on contacting you) wanting to clarify and/or protect potential buyers in case this was true.

We made no assumptions, and were just looking for clarification, but were communicating and starting to make progress with the OP in question starting 3/1/2013 and 3/4/2013 but by 3/11/2013, the communications abruptly stopped. by 3/15/2013 there were still no responses, so we had no choice to leave it closed since we didn't hear from you. Had there been a simple response from you that you had access to TWO DIFFS, one damaged and the other one is in great condition without issues, why wasn't this simply stated during the communications with Agose25 in a timely manner?

Sorry that this happened, and perhaps had you had not referenced "two 3.45 diffs" in disjoint threads elsewhere on this forum, that could have minimized confusion / possible-damage-suspected from the general public as they considered buying your part in your original for-sale thread.

The closing statement of Agose25 from your locked thread:

Agose25 said:
15 days later and I have attempted at least 5 times to get to the bottom of this with little to no help from the OP. Lack of response leads me to believe that this very well could be an instance of Deceptive Selling, and I am not going to put others members at risk of getting ripped off for the sake of the OP making a quick buck.
Deceptive or not, we made a valiant attempt to resolve this, but you were unresponsive. Thus, it is what it is. Sorry for your loss. We're done here anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.