Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know some of you have been patiently waiting for some of our anti wheel-hop axle bar kits.
Well, I'me glad to say we running a large batch now and will have some back in stock and ready to ship in about 7 days :)

Our anti wheel-hop axle kit is the best bang for your buck at eliminating wheel hop.

http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/product.sc?productId=87&categoryId=67

Thanks
Chris @ Gforce

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
The man speaks the truth!:)

·
GXPanther
831 Posts
can't wait!

·
GXPanther
831 Posts
any update on this?

·
GXPanther
831 Posts
just ordered mine. thanks Casey and Chris

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead to ask if these will ever be available again. Thanks!

I'd make some more if there is enough interest, if you want a set just let me know.

Thanks
Chris

·
Life one gallon at a time
169 Posts
^ That's to bad. Any chance of doing a group buy if you get enough paid ahead?

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Now that the SS will be offered with a manual transmission as well, is there any chance that this kit might make a return to market?

·
Life one gallon at a time
169 Posts
Not likely. The new SS has a factory upsized axle on the RH side. Cheap solution my just be to order one of those, vs a set of axles.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not likely. The new SS has a factory upsized axle on the RH side. Cheap solution my just be to order one of those, vs a set of axles.
Can anybody confirm this is true?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can anybody confirm this is true?
So indefinite fix for G8 (oem axles) wheel hop is to switch it out for SS axles?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts