Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked mine up tonight from Red Holman Pontiac in Westland. I also know that Rowan in Southgate has got a few of their G8s in.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Yeah I got the call there were a few around here, then laughed at the pricing LOL I mean seriously $500+ a month for a G8? Some good crack goin around these parts :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rowan said they got 2 888s and one non-888.

As far as pricing goes; Red Holman honored my GMS and I handle all my financing through Navy Federal Credit Union. The leasing programs on these things are not very good at all.

·
2008 G8 GT
11 Posts
Got Mine from Jim Noonan

They were the only ones that had a white G8 GT with SUNROOF!!! It's not one of the 888, but that doesn't really matter to me..it's not like the insignia is in gold or anything...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bob Jeanotte (Plymouth) also has a couple. One red and one white. IIRC, the white one was an 888. I'm waiting until this summer to drive and get closer to a decision. I like the G8 but also the Sol GXP. Completely different cars, but both interesting.

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
Yeah I got the call there were a few around here, then laughed at the pricing LOL I mean seriously $500+ a month for a G8? Some good crack goin around these parts :D
Run your numbers again. I just paid off a 5 yr loan at 0% apr with GMAC that covered full list plus tax and title on a GP, that's simply $30,000 in 60 equal payments. Wish we could get that low a % again, but heck, you want lower payments either trade something in or hand over some cash.

7% (average bank rates) over 60 months, $500 per gets you $25,250 borrowed. Adjust up or down from there.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Run your numbers again. I just paid off a 5 yr loan at 0% apr with GMAC that covered full list plus tax and title on a GP, that's simply $30,000 in 60 equal payments. Wish we could get that low a % again, but heck, you want lower payments either trade something in or hand over some cash.

7% (average bank rates) over 60 months, $500 per gets you $25,250 borrowed. Adjust up or down from there.
2yr lease is over $560 GM employee price, unfreakin real no way I'd pay more than my $50,000 CTS cost per month LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is the reason I'm still going to consider the CTS when it's time to buy. But I figure by then, there'll incentives on the G8 and it'll be more competitive. Don't know, maybe I'll get a Solstice GXP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts