Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did I do? I bought a fully loaded (except roof :() gt for 22.5. It already had tinted windows, Magnaflow catback and some mudflaps lol. Interior and exterior were pretty much pristine. Hood has some clear plastic protector which saved some pretty significant dings it appears. Amazing how these cars hold value! Color is the voodoo blue (see sig). 30k miles and clear record.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal. I paid 22,500 for my 09 White Hot G8 GT with 23k miles on it back in November and would sell it for the same price today if someone gave me the money.

·
On the Hunt
176 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal. I paid 22,500 for my 09 White Hot G8 GT with 23k miles on it back in November and would sell it for the same price today if someone gave me the money.
Miles/details?

To op: sounds pretty good. Love the blue

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine still has 23k miles on it and it isn't a sport. I am not sure how they are classified when it comes to options but it only has heated seats, no sport wheels or sunroof. It is 100% stock, no issues. Bought it in November, didn't want to drive it in winter and now I am looking to get my old twin turbo z06 back.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mine still has 23k miles on it and it isn't a sport. I am not sure how they are classified when it comes to options but it only has heated seats, no sport wheels or sunroof. It is 100% stock, no issues. Bought it in November, didn't want to drive it in winter and now I am looking to get my old twin turbo z06 back.
Base, Premium package, Premium / Sport package. Yours appears to be the same as mine. Premium package. Personally, 18" tires are cheaper (versus 19"). I don't like the flat bottom too thick leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knob is almost identical and the medal pedals got boy racer written all over them. Had a roof on my last car. Useless, nothing but tons of buffeting and road noise. Totally satisfied with what I have. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
How did I do? I bought a fully loaded (except roof :() gt for 22.5. It already had tinted windows, Magnaflow catback and some mudflaps lol. Interior and exterior were pretty much pristine. Hood has some clear plastic protector which saved some pretty significant dings it appears. Amazing how these cars hold value! Color is the voodoo blue (see sig). 30k miles and clear record.
Nice score... Dealer or private sale ? Any warranty left ? I love that color. Good luck with it. You've made a great choice. Believe me, you wont miss that roof. :burnout:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dealer. Powertiain for a few more months which is just enough to get some work done

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its nice. Drone with afm at 70 but ill fix that eventually. Its like night and day vs stock.

·
Registered
922 Posts
do u still have the mudflaps? interedted in buying or if you have pictures

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Thinking of buying a GT, already have a V6 with all of the options. Just need to sell my 1988 GTA notchback first.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any other plans for the car?
Nothing big at the moment. I'll be tuning it after I get some warranty work done and the powertrain is gone. Next month or so. Just doing some minor appearance mods. I need to figure out how to clean out the underside and seal it really well since I think this was driven pretty hard on dirt roads. Also front bumper cover needs repainted due to significant chips. Thank god they put a clear bra on the metal parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
RoflsupG8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing