Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my G8 below are the list if of parts I have for sale. All prices are obo plus shipping.

G8 Designs Dash kit will come with steering wheel controller SOLD

Spec D Headlights w/profile peak 6k LEDs $350obo

VCM CAI Intake it was notched to accommodate my trans cooler comes with both panels and infill panel SOLD

Kooks catted connection pipes just the catalytic converter piece not the mid pipe and no o2 sensors. $300obo

I will have more to post shortly. All items are currently located in Fayetteville, NC.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the condition of the head lights and the g8 design dash kit?
The headlights are basically new the car was garage kept and had less than 6k miles. If you want additional pictures let me know but they will ship.in their original packaging and dont have any issues. The G8 designs dash kit is less than a year old snd will ship.in its original packaging. The full color installation pdf file will be emailed as well.

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
Some very nice parts for sale, good luck!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Holden rear window visor. Prefer to sell local but $85 obo plus shipping.

I also have two sets of Brembos with rotora and brake pads. Just not sure which set I am willing to part with.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sold my G8 below are the list if of parts I have for sale. All prices are obo plus shipping.

View attachment 179793
G8 Designs Dash kit will come with steering wheel controller $500 obo

View attachment 179794 View attachment 179795
Spec D Headlights w/profile peak 6k LEDs $350obo

View attachment 179796
VCM CAI Intake it was notched to accommodate my trans cooler comes with both panels and infill panel $300obo

View attachment 179797
Kooks catted connection pipes just the catalytic converter piece not the mid pipe and no o2 sensors. $300obo

I will have more to post shortly. All items are currently located in Augusta, Ga.

Do you have any headers for sale?
Or handheld programmer?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I do not.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G8 Designs Dash Kit is SOLD!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is the Vcm intake still available and does it include all the brackets and pieces for mounting?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the Vcm intake still available and does it include all the brackets and pieces for mounting?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Yes it is still available. Comes with all infill as well as side panels and radiator brackets.

·
Registered
237 Posts
You have 2 sets of cats?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VCM intake is sold.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will also have a set of brembos and rotors for sale. Everything you need to bolt up to your G8 is included. You just have to drill your front knuckles from 12mm to 14mm to accept the bolts and trim your rear dust shield to accommodate the new rear rotor. The calipers are off of a 2016 Chevy SS and bolt up with no other modifications other than what is mentioned above. Pads are Ferodo ceramic pads and the rotors are Disc Italia rotors. Asking $900 obo plus shipping.⁹

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
237 Posts
What parts are left

1 - 20 of 23 Posts