Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mac10 and Cheese
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to pick up a modded G8 GT and came across this one. I was curious if anyone in the area has seen/heard about it? Or might be willing to check it out for me? If it checks out, I was considering flying down and driving it back home. :)

http://www.vipautosales.net/2009_Pontiac_G8_137036427.veh

·
Registered
933 Posts
Price seems a little low for the mods that you can see... I wonder if that's a 2300 or a 1900 on it. With the MSD upgrades I'd wager the injectors aren't stock either.

Kinda makes ya wonder why they traded it in y'know?

·
Registered
524 Posts
It has a salvage title. I ran a carfax on it a couple weeks ago cause I was interested in it as well. I also thought it was pretty cheap for having a supercharger and low miles. It was originally in Hawaii and had 2 owners. 1st owner reported an accident and 2nd owner reported severe damage. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
These are the same guys that convert G8s to utes so who knows. As the poster above said, it has a salvage title. I ran the same carfax also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
8 Participants
chets ls
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing