Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell some of my extra G8 GT parts and am having some trouble locking down a good price to ask. First, I have a stock OEM 19in rim (no tire). Has the typical surface scratches but overall a great looking rim. Next, I have a full stock OEM air intake with a brand new filter in great condition just took it off the car and cleaned it. Just curious as to what you guys think I should ask, or what you have gotten for them in the past, for those two items (priced separately of course). Thinking $250-300 for the rim and $180-225 for the air intake, but again not sure. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Maybe $150 plus shipping for the rim and more if the tire pressure monitoring system sensor is included. $100 shipped for the air intake and what brand is the new air filter? Of course, prices are contingent upon the demand and condition of each item. Good luck

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I scrolled thru the parts for sale section an found that a member (in May 2018) was asking $100 plus shipping for his 19" GT sport wheel plus ahipping. He stated it was in excellent, but *without* the center cap, transponder or nuts. I suspect it sold at that price 10 days later. Another member was selling his OEM air intake (in March 2018) an asking $50 or OBO for it plus shipping. It sold about 3 days later. If time is on your side, I would think you could adjust X amount upwards from those numbers to start with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If that price includes shipping for the rim, then maybe. I would actually like to buy a stock rim in better condition, for some reason one of mine got some junk on it that won't come off. I don't need it though so I can wait for a price that I like ( something like GOPHERIT said would be great) but if someone was in a bind you could likely get what you initially thought for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts