Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, need some help, Thanks to Zepcom I found out that I need a linkage clip. The other day coming from work at 3am my gear shifter would not let me shift to park. While at the time not knowing what was wrong, I began to tare down the center console because I could not get the key out and it started raining. In doing so, I broke something. So now before I go to the dealer, does anybody have a shifter assembly complete they want to sale??? I do know the part number of the cheap piece of plastic I broke 92191393 the F-lever. I'm hoping before I have to put this puzzle back together, somebody out there has a entire unit to sale so I can just drop it in, and be on my way. Here is a borrow picture I found of what I need.

Tracy
08 G8 GT:cursin:

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gocha on that part, but I was hoping to find the entire set up, to put this piece in will be hard, not good with plastic pieces. Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I'd say call cleveland pick a part (simple google search will get you there) and see what they have in stock. They have tons of wrecked g8's, and I wouldn't think that many people want the shifter assembly like you need, so maybe you'll be in luck.

Good luck man, sucks that you found out this way... I too tore apart my shifter (my + and - backlit plexar icons from my shifter are forever embedded somewhere in my cars midsection, never to be found again!!) ... but got it back together after I realized my problem was UNDER the car and not INSIDE THE SHIFTER.

Cleveland Pick a Part should be able to get u up and running again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts