Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crimson Cruiser
143 Posts
I think you can find a better deal. 2 1/2 years ago, I paid 24.9 for my 2009 with gm certification giving me an additional 12k 12month bumnoer to bumper. It had 29k on it I still have 11 months of powertrain warrenty left. An 08 is about to time out any month on power train coverage depending on sale. I would pass. You will own this car a long time. Take your time and have patience finding the right deal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Depends what you are looking for. If this G-8 is the dream car you have wanted and fits your option criteria make them an offer on it that you think is reasonable. You never know, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

2009 G-8 GXP :us_flag: 170 of 1829, Liquid Red, Onyx/Red Interior, Sunroof, A6, Mobil 1, Complete Borla exhaust, Underhood Radiator Cover, Custom Painted Liquid Red Fuel Rail Covers, Rear Caliper Covers, Red/Black Shifter, DJ’s Custom Padded Red/Black Console cover, Front Seats Extra Repadding, Auto Dim Mirror, Shark Fin, Drawtite Hitch, GM Advanced Remote, Mild Pinstriping by "Glen”, LS-3/V8 Emblems, V6 Taillights, Full Size GXP Wheel & Spare Tire, Pace Performance Jack Kit, Pontiac Factory Trunk Mat, Livernois Motorsports Performance Tune & Rotofab CAI, Shift Plate #170, quarter mile [email protected]
2004 C-5 Corvette Convertible, :us_flag:Torch Red ext., Int., w/White top, auto, Borla exhaust, Padded Logo Console Cover, 18,000 miles

·
Administrator
4,922 Posts
I would try to get them down to about 20k. Got mine last year for 22k. Its an 09.5 with the options that one has except the roof and it only had 27,500 miles on it. I might go 21 on that one tops.

·
Registered
76 Posts
WOW! This kills me! Ive had my Modded '09GT for sale for months for less than that and cant sell it! I Guarantee my car is cleaner with less miles and tasteful mods! Dont understand how dealers are asking these prices! I wouldnt pay that but Im sure someone would. Thats why they ask so much.

Point being I would def throw a lot lower number at them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought my '09 G8 GT. Its a base model no option car with 66k miles. Clean 2 owner car. Cost me 18k. Seems like $7k is a lot more money for lower miles and options.
Bought mine a few weeks ago, 65500k miles, base 09 G8 GT 2 owner car, I paid $17,892.

24.9 seems way high.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Way high. I'm holding out for my bottom line for a LR 09, black/red leather with 30,000 miles, two extra wheels, jack/spare kit, GXP front and rear, and stored winters. I'm more that $2000 below that with no takers.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Drove by that one Friday. Nice car, but like others said...overpriced. You should have little to no trouble getting them down at least to $22k, but they should go even lower, IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts