Pontiac G8 Forum banner

381 - 398 of 398 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
I wanted to thank everyone who has purchased T-Shirts & made donations. We have drummed up $269.21 in total sales and donations in the last week. That means that we are still about $530.79 away from the break even point. Once I ship the additional shirt that was ordered on Friday, I will get an update of available inventory posted. I also still need to find a convenient way to get pictures of the shirts posted from my phone once I take them this evening. All but 1 of the ordered shirts have already been shipped and should have arrived at their destinations. I am shipping these Priority Mail, and I am paying for all postage out of pocket. That way everyone gets their stuff quickly, and it doesn't negatively impact the event's finances.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
For the pics. I just load my pictures to photo bucket and then post a link . That's easy from a phone.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

I hope this picture works to show what the T-Shirts look like for 2012 & 2013. The shirts were sand color for 2013 & light blue for 2012.

I still have the following inventory tonight:

2013: 2XL - 13, XL - 6, & LG - 13

2012: 3XL - 2, 2XL - 5, XL - 7, & LG - 2

2011: 2XL - 1 & MED - 5

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Well folks. I just got the invoice for security for G.O.N.E. 2013. I am still waiting for the invoice for water usage, but that shouldn't be very high. At this moment the event is in the red by $599.69. As noted above, I still have lots of shirts for sale, and sales of these shirts should help get the event back in the black. I would like to get funds rounded up so all bills can be paid by the end of this month if possible. If you were considering purchasing a shirt(s) or donating to the cause please follow instructions earlier in the thread. Thank you to all those who have helped so far, and who will be helping in the future!

Thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
Bump!

·
QWIK
422 Posts
Hopefully the site worked for me this time Joe...

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
Hopefully the site worked for me this time Joe...
It worked! I will be shipping out your shirts & other "goodies" from GONE soon. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
*** UPDATE ***

I now have all the invoices in from G.O.N.E. 2013, and can give a final report. I got in a few more donations & shirt orders (THANK YOU!!!!), but the event is still in the red by $508.05. I have enough shirts in stock that if we can clear them out, we should be fine. As always, any donations will be much appreciated! This is the first year out of 4 that we weren't able to make ends meet. For this event to continue into the future, I need it to at least break even financially. I am happy to donate all the time that Heather & I put into this, but we can't fund it too. Thanks to those who have ordered and donated already, and thanks to those who plan to soon!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has made donations or purchased event shirts so far! We are rapidly approaching the break-even point. We are currently "in the red" by about $71. I also want to sell enough shirts to put some funds into the account to cover PayPal fees over the next few months ($30 monthly). I will get an updated inventory posted soon, so please order if you still need one.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
How many large and extra large are left ? I want one but gotta wait . Been unemployed till yesterday

·
Registered
39 Posts
For those that have been waiting for a 2013 GONE Meet video, I am sorry to say that it's not going to happen. With the footage I have, I just don't have enough to do the kind of video I would like to do. I was hoping to get more video footage from those that attended, but those I have asked have not responded or not volunteered anything they have.

I knew it would be harder to get good footage this year because I came alone and was focused on participating more in the event this year and I was hoping other attendees could help me fill the gap. However, I know and understand that people didn't drive hundreds of miles to help me make a meet video. I appreciate the help of those who gave me what they had, and I apologize to everyone who attended that I couldn't get it done this year.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
A for effort oldskoolgp.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
+1 on effort. I enjoyed your top gear themed one from last year, too bad not enough footage for something similar.

zep

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm sorry that you don't have enough footage. We weren't able to make it this year and was looking forward to the highlight reel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great job Joe
Cordova was a blast and this doubles the fun!!
I am coming for sure

I will remember to use the restroom before the cruise this year :D
Test-N-Tune for the same price that we paid for one hour last year. Folks who were there last year realize how great this will be! There will be two full hours of G8s and GTOs blasting down the track for as many passes as there care to make, AND then there will be about four more hours of Test-N-Tune racing with an optional GONE bracket

·
Registered
5 Posts
Test-N-Tune for the same price that we paid for one hour last year. Folks who were there last year realize how great this will be! There will be two full hours of G8s and GTOs blasting down the track for as many passes as there care to make, AND then there will be about four more hours of Test-N-Tune racing with xender discord omegle an optional GONE bracket

·
Pontiac Crazy
413 Posts
Dude you're post whoring a little too hard when you not only revive a 4 year old thread but also wind up talking to yourself...

381 - 398 of 398 Posts