Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to post this in the FS forum because I don't have any pictures yet, and I want to sell it locally.

I have everything you would need for a GXP bumper conversion.

The only thing not included is the grill, as it is the same on on the GT.

The bumper cover is primed and ready for paint.

I ordered the parts from GMPartsDirect and the order didn't go through due to some issue with my billing address. Aftering trying multiple times I decided to buy the parts locally.

Well, for some reason the parts from GMPartsDirect shipped, and I now have two GXP bumper kits..... Ya, son of a [email protected]^*.
I am looking to sell this for $325 I paid close to 400 after shipping.

It's not much of deal, but if you are looking for a GXP conversion, this is pretty much a $75 coupon. LOL.

Is anyone interested??

·
Registered
117 Posts
yea im interested where are u located at? with my luck your prob 1000 miles away

·
N.E.G8.O.C
374 Posts
i may be interested pending on location

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Der.... Totally forgot:

WNY (Buffalo, Jamestown, Rochester...) Sorry - brain fart.

I was thinking, shipping via USPS may be a lot cheaper. I am going to get some prices....

·
Registered
117 Posts
well if your willing to ship ill take it right away

·
I can haz Horsepower?
1,197 Posts
I'm 45 minutes south of Binghamton, NY.

Want to meet half way? Corning, Elmira, etc?

·
2nd place is 1st loser...
2,908 Posts
I didn't want to post this in the FS forum because I don't have any pictures yet, and I want to sell it locally.

I have everything you would need for a GXP bumper conversion.

The only thing not included is the grill, as it is the same on on the GT.

The bumper cover is primed and ready for paint.

I ordered the parts from GMPartsDirect and the order didn't go through due to some issue with my billing address. Aftering trying multiple times I decided to buy the parts locally.

Well, for some reason the parts from GMPartsDirect shipped, and I now have two GXP bumper kits..... Ya, son of a [email protected]^*.
I am looking to sell this for $325 I paid close to 400 after shipping.

It's not much of deal, but if you are looking for a GXP conversion, this is pretty much a $75 coupon. LOL.

Is anyone interested??
Is this still for sale?

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Pretty sure yes, I was going to snag it up, but a GXP front bumper doesn't really do much for my car considering I'm lacking an LS3 under the hood lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
i just ruined mine(gt front) is this the whole kit? If so I may come get it. Or do I need something else? to make it complete?

·
Registered
508 Posts
duh it has everything except the grill! I should read.
fog bezels 2?

·
Registered
62 Posts
You have PM

·
2,908 Posts
my only prob is that it can be bought on GMPARTSDIRECT for $102 + $110 shipping.

·
I can haz Horsepower?
1,197 Posts
my only prob is that it can be bought on GMPARTSDIRECT for $102 + $110 shipping.
Plus the lower grill.

Plus the lower filler.

Plus the two driving light bezels.

:wink2:

·
2,908 Posts
Plus the lower grill.

Plus the lower filler.

Plus the two driving light bezels.

:wink2:
Woops, I thought this was for the bumper only. My bad. Yea, the total shipped from GMPARTSDIRECT was $350. Fing $125 in shipping! Still, this is a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whoa, I don't know why I G8board wasn't notifing me of post and PM's!!

I am sorry for not replying in a timely mannor. This whole time I thought it was a dead thread. I had no idea there was buzz untill I logged in to bump it.

Anyways, I think most of the questions have been answered both other members (thanks!!).

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me, I will be checking this daily now.

I should have answered all PM's....

Just to Recap:

This does have everything (minus the Upper Grills)
It Contains:
Insert, Lower Grille, Front Bumper Cover, L/R Foglight Bezels...
Primed and Ready for Paint!

Just an FYI I may have a pending sale (you know who you are). I am just working on pickup logistics...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts