Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to post this in the FS forum because I don't have any pictures yet, and I want to sell it locally.

I have everything you would need for a GXP bumper conversion.

The only thing not included is the grill, as it is the same on on the GT.

The bumper cover is primed and ready for paint.

I ordered the parts from GMPartsDirect and the order didn't go through due to some issue with my billing address. Aftering trying multiple times I decided to buy the parts locally.

Well, for some reason the parts from GMPartsDirect shipped, and I now have two GXP bumper kits..... Ya, son of a [email protected]^*.
I am looking to sell this for $325 I paid close to 400 after shipping.

It's not much of deal, but if you are looking for a GXP conversion, this is pretty much a $75 coupon. LOL.

Is anyone interested??

·
Registered
117 Posts
yea im interested where are u located at? with my luck your prob 1000 miles away

·
N.E.G8.O.C
374 Posts
i may be interested pending on location

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Der.... Totally forgot:

WNY (Buffalo, Jamestown, Rochester...) Sorry - brain fart.

I was thinking, shipping via USPS may be a lot cheaper. I am going to get some prices....

·
Registered
117 Posts
well if your willing to ship ill take it right away

·
I can haz Horsepower?
1,197 Posts
I'm 45 minutes south of Binghamton, NY.

Want to meet half way? Corning, Elmira, etc?

·
2nd place is 1st loser...
2,908 Posts
I didn't want to post this in the FS forum because I don't have any pictures yet, and I want to sell it locally.

I have everything you would need for a GXP bumper conversion.

The only thing not included is the grill, as it is the same on on the GT.

The bumper cover is primed and ready for paint.

I ordered the parts from GMPartsDirect and the order didn't go through due to some issue with my billing address. Aftering trying multiple times I decided to buy the parts locally.

Well, for some reason the parts from GMPartsDirect shipped, and I now have two GXP bumper kits..... Ya, son of a [email protected]^*.
I am looking to sell this for $325 I paid close to 400 after shipping.

It's not much of deal, but if you are looking for a GXP conversion, this is pretty much a $75 coupon. LOL.

Is anyone interested??
Is this still for sale?

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Pretty sure yes, I was going to snag it up, but a GXP front bumper doesn't really do much for my car considering I'm lacking an LS3 under the hood lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
i just ruined mine(gt front) is this the whole kit? If so I may come get it. Or do I need something else? to make it complete?

·
Registered
508 Posts
duh it has everything except the grill! I should read.
fog bezels 2?

·
Registered
62 Posts
You have PM

·
2,908 Posts
my only prob is that it can be bought on GMPARTSDIRECT for $102 + $110 shipping.

·
I can haz Horsepower?
1,197 Posts
my only prob is that it can be bought on GMPARTSDIRECT for $102 + $110 shipping.
Plus the lower grill.

Plus the lower filler.

Plus the two driving light bezels.

:wink2:

·
2,908 Posts
Plus the lower grill.

Plus the lower filler.

Plus the two driving light bezels.

:wink2:
Woops, I thought this was for the bumper only. My bad. Yea, the total shipped from GMPARTSDIRECT was $350. Fing $125 in shipping! Still, this is a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whoa, I don't know why I G8board wasn't notifing me of post and PM's!!

I am sorry for not replying in a timely mannor. This whole time I thought it was a dead thread. I had no idea there was buzz untill I logged in to bump it.

Anyways, I think most of the questions have been answered both other members (thanks!!).

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me, I will be checking this daily now.

I should have answered all PM's....

Just to Recap:

This does have everything (minus the Upper Grills)
It Contains:
Insert, Lower Grille, Front Bumper Cover, L/R Foglight Bezels...
Primed and Ready for Paint!

Just an FYI I may have a pending sale (you know who you are). I am just working on pickup logistics...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
14 Participants
AkbarAkbar
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing