Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

The GXP I purchased came with all four stock wheels, with nearly new rubber on each, all in great condition. Center caps all included with stock lug nut caps for all wheels as well. I would like to part with the whole set of 4, however if I have 3 buyers of individual wheels, I'll sell those off individually (and keep one for myself!)...otherwise I am selling the whole set. If you want individual pictures of each rim, I am happy to provide.

I've seen recent examples go for $1000 and up, and those included tires that needed replacement. I'm asking $1750 for the set which I believe is a good asking price considering new tires can cost up to that much alone for the expensive stuff. These are Bridgestone Potenzas (not the original stock tires, but a second set that are fairly new), so nice tires indeed!

I am located in Northern VA (near D.C.). I'll drive up to ~50 miles to meet anyone to help with delivery in the nearby area.
Thanks all!
-Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
If I didn't already have 10 of them.....

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No major damage, marks or scratches, they're in great condition but could use a nice polish and touch up from just not being cleaned over a long time. Date code is '12 for all four tires. I've inspected the rubber all around and there are no imperfections, looks good from a visual inspection.
Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump...still available!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump and big price drop, $1400 wheels and tires, also just ordered Solo axle backs to replace my GXP stock mufflers which can be included for a deal on both, back to $1750 for wheels and mufflers.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Northern VA near D.C.

ALSO...sold the mufflers, now just the wheels are for sale, dropping to my lowest offer (and then I'd just rather keep them) $1250. Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
USAFA_09
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing