Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing final images of my car that were photographed and edited by Matt Groner of the Chicagoland / Central IL area.

If anyone is interested in booking a session, he is taking clients--PM me for contact information. He has an eye & appreciation for unique cars, with really impressive work to show for it:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looking killer, awesome pics.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks soup, this guy knew what he was doing!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Damn!!! Conversion looks good in white.

I always thought you had to swap out the fenders also with this front end. What parts did you actually swap? Hood? Front Bumper?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn!!! Conversion looks good in white.

I always thought you had to swap out the fenders also with this front end. What parts did you actually swap? Hood? Front Bumper?
Thanks Terry!

Stock fenders & hood will work with HSV E2 / E3 front bar, so you would only need to get a "bonnet garnish" to cover the twin indents on the nose of the hood.

I would love to get my hands on some OEM HSV guards (fenders), but they are tough to come across, especially when you have to pony up more $$ for the guard inserts, signal lamps, and mesh (and, of course.... shipping).

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Thanks Terry!

Stock fenders & hood will work with HSV E2 / E3 front bar, so you would only need to get a "bonnet garnish" to cover the twin indents on the nose of the hood.

I would love to get my hands on some OEM HSV guards (fenders), but they are tough to come across, especially when you have to pony up more $$ for the guard inserts, signal lamps, and mesh (and, of course.... shipping).

Would you be willing to disclose how much this conversion ended up costing you? You can send me a PM if you want.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy thread revival batman

But heres my ute, the next HSV in the series, Gen F, LS3, 6spd Man

Phenomenal looking car, the photo represents it well!

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
The car and photos look mint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
G8V8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing