Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing final images of my car that were photographed and edited by Matt Groner of the Chicagoland / Central IL area.

If anyone is interested in booking a session, he is taking clients--PM me for contact information. He has an eye & appreciation for unique cars, with really impressive work to show for it:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looking killer, awesome pics.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks soup, this guy knew what he was doing!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Damn!!! Conversion looks good in white.

I always thought you had to swap out the fenders also with this front end. What parts did you actually swap? Hood? Front Bumper?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn!!! Conversion looks good in white.

I always thought you had to swap out the fenders also with this front end. What parts did you actually swap? Hood? Front Bumper?
Thanks Terry!

Stock fenders & hood will work with HSV E2 / E3 front bar, so you would only need to get a "bonnet garnish" to cover the twin indents on the nose of the hood.

I would love to get my hands on some OEM HSV guards (fenders), but they are tough to come across, especially when you have to pony up more $$ for the guard inserts, signal lamps, and mesh (and, of course.... shipping).

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Thanks Terry!

Stock fenders & hood will work with HSV E2 / E3 front bar, so you would only need to get a "bonnet garnish" to cover the twin indents on the nose of the hood.

I would love to get my hands on some OEM HSV guards (fenders), but they are tough to come across, especially when you have to pony up more $$ for the guard inserts, signal lamps, and mesh (and, of course.... shipping).

Would you be willing to disclose how much this conversion ended up costing you? You can send me a PM if you want.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy thread revival batman

But heres my ute, the next HSV in the series, Gen F, LS3, 6spd Man

Phenomenal looking car, the photo represents it well!

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
The car and photos look mint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts