Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's offical, my SBM has a new owner and a happy new life in Las Vegas. Good luck to Tom (lvgmman on here) and my car. I will wander onto the boards now and again to see whats going on. It was cool the times I got to hang out with you all. One less SBM rolling around Denver now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sad to say, selling the G8 was a part of a lifestyle change. Tyring to be debt free. So to replace, replace is the wrong word. Since nothing will ever replace my G8. I sold the G8 and bought with cash, a 1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon. I wanted to go from a car with a really short name, to one with a really long one.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Well when you get straightened out money wise you can get a chevy version.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I couldn't stand the Subaru, it didn't make it to the end of the summer before I sold it. Picked up a red 99 Grand Prix GTP Sedan. Much better.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hit up Jacki and Vince for mods to make it go faster...and come back to Twisted Racing next season man!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I am just trying to get it to run right. It has a list of stuff that needs work: Belt, idler pully, shocks and struts, exhaust (it's a New York car), coolant sensor, wheel speed sensor, the door panels are falling off, the back speakers dont work and the passenger side vents always blow cold, and the fog lamps dont work. But it is a great running car.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Yep it's a GM for sure................

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
hey, i never saw this thread till now. made your way back to the General, somehow i figured a Subaru wouldn't fill the void selling the g8 caused. I saw your face i know how much you loved my car. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mike,

Pm me if you need any help with the gtp. I should have any parts you could need. Also have some go fast parts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts