Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Holden commodore Tire Vehicle
Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Plant
Car Vehicle White Gear shift Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Car Vehicle
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive air manifold
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Car Holden commodore Tire Vehicle
Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire
Bought me a new G8 GT live in Palm Beach Gardens Fl. Looking to see are there any G8 clubs or events here coming up in 2021

·
Premium Member
7,679 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you !
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, do you know if there any G8 owners down here in FL?

·
Premium Member
7,679 Posts
There are quite a few and can either try the forum's regional section or Facebook G8 group(s).

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
7,679 Posts
There's a feeler thread which doesn't mention the sale of the vehicle. Last updated a few months ago and perchance it was merely oversight. At any rate, to the original poster enjoy the new G8.

·
every village has one
2,369 Posts
I probably should have chimed in earlier, but the G8 has a new owner and home in Florida. Believe me when I say it was not an easy decision, but it was time. Life changes, situations change, and we’ll just leave it at that. Friends don’t ask…
Speaking of, to all my friends on the forum, I am honored to have been a part of this great group from a “new owner“ until now. I have made many friends in the time I have been here.

One of the things that helped make the car special was belonging to this forum and of course the “other board”:)
I have learned a great deal, and hope I have contributed in some small way.

I plan on hanging around as this group has been a part of my daily routine. Having been an owner for 11 years, I do have some insights yet to share. I will pop in from time to time. Don’t like goodbyes, and this certainly isn’t one. I’m still me, without the car, right?
You have gained a new member, and a great guy.
Thanks to all of you

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sorry to put you on blast with the mention, my first thought was, "wait I've seen that car before..."

(y) Congrats on the sale and good luck with whatever life tosses your way

·
Premium Member
7,679 Posts
Yes it's an Australia flag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts