Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were a small group but our numbers shall grow soon!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 364KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 351KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 371KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 316KB.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 407KB.
[/IMG]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 404KB.

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Those pictures came out great. Our cars look [email protected]#%in tight. We definitely have to do it again.

·
Lone Ranger
1,043 Posts
it looks very warm out there

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great, no white hot g8's eh?

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
They look great, hopefully there will be another White Hot in the next 60-90 days.

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Hey Arthur I'll talk to Justin Findlay to see he get one for a good price.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 407KB.
[/IMG]
Stupid GM, why did you stop IOM? Nice cars guys!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Arthur I'll talk to Justin Findlay to see he get one for a good price.
I'm not worried about price, I have a hookup. I found 5 brand new 09's (all White Hot) fully loaded with sunroof and all for under $24.5k + TTL through a buddy of mine who is a dealer.

It's just waiting on the insurance to payoff the Focus and my credit to reflect that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts