Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
G8 GT - Sports and Pre Pg
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**UPDATE!**
Meet is now on March 20th in Los Gatos at Lou's at 10AM. Bring cash, as Lou's doesn't take credit cards. (It's reasonably priced for the quantity and quality of food.) After breakfast, we'll drive down Blossom Hill Road and into the south east mountains. Here's a possible route:

Driving Directions
Route

Start address: 15691 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos, CA 95032
End address: 5977 Silver Creek Valley Rd San Jose, CA 95138

Start at: 15691 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos, CA 95032

1. Head south on Los Gatos Blvd toward Farley Rd - 0.4 mi
2. Turn left at Blossom Hill Rd - 9.4 mi
3. Take the State Route 82 N/Monterey Rd ramp - 0.2 mi
4. Turn left at Monterey Rd - 3.4 mi
5. Turn left at Metcalf Rd - 2.4 mi
6. Continue onto Malech Rd - 0.2 mi
7. Continue onto Metcalf Rd - 3.3 mi
8. Continue onto San Felipe Rd - 4.9 mi
9. Turn left at Farnsworth Dr - 1.0 mi
10. Turn left at Silver Creek Valley Rd Destination will be on the right - 2.3 mi

Arrive at: 5977 Silver Creek Valley Rd San Jose, CA 95138

**Original message**

OK, so let's start the discussion again. We have another 7 weeks between this winter ends, and I don't know if I can go that long without a G8 meet.

:driving:

Who's up for sumfin, when and where? South Bay locations tend to get more people, but I'm up for anywhere, even Sac.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Lets make it happen. Well I should say someone make it happen and I'll tag along. I'm down to roll anywhere from the bay to Sac.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I don't see why not.

·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. Looks like this will be a small group, so maybe we can meet up for breakfast (brunch) somewhere.

One idea we can do is a Lou's in Los Gatos which is a cool little breakfast place that still serves quality food (like the old days before IHOP took over the world). If we are up for an in-town cruise, we can then drive down Blossom Hill Road, then up into the windy hills east of San Jose up Silver Creek or further south.

Open to other ideas, of course!

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I don't know where los gatos is but I'm down lol

·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
dammit looks like I have to pick up a coworkers shift that weekend. Won't be able to make although, I am off the following weekend which is my b-day weekend.

·
CarbE.O. Number D-488-14
74 Posts
dammit looks like I have to pick up a coworkers shift that weekend. Won't be able to make although, I am off the following weekend which is my b-day weekend.

Where in the Bay Area do you reside?
We can always get together and talk rides on any given weekend.

I'm actually hoping to go to the strip for the first time soon EVER.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Where in the Bay Area do you reside?
We can always get together and talk rides on any given weekend.

I'm actually hoping to go to the strip for the first time soon EVER.
I stay in the Richmond/El Cerrito Area, but I get around all over the bay. I'd most def like to touch bases with you some time as your ride is everything I wish to create in my own.

I don't mind rolling out to your side of town.

I plan on hitting the track some time in the next few weeks with a couple of other board members. It will be my first time as well as another G8 buddy of mine.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
sounds good to me.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts