Pontiac G8 Forum banner

G8 only car show

5K views 49 replies 20 participants last post by  jcinjin 
#1 ·
Any word of the g8 only show at mongillo in CT this year? Last year show was a nice turn out my we can call eddie and set something up if enough people are interested?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
Im down.

#9 ·
When: June 29th 2014
Where: Mongillo Motors, 34 Fulton St., New Haven CT 06513.

I’m thinking about the same format as last year although I’m open to all suggestions.

If we want to do shirts again then I need to order them very soon. I would need at least 20 people to commit in order to get them made. Last year we did black, this year I’m feeling blue or red. If you would like a shirt, reply to the post or PM me with your shirt size.

The show specials are as follows:

Specials:
- Dyno pulls will be $50 per car, for up to 3 pulls with wide-band 02 and boost (if boosted) monitoring
- $100 off a custom tune, regular G8 price is $450.
- $50 off any installation labor of $200 or more.
- $500 off a Procharger kit with installation.
- $50 off Throttle body Porting, regularly $125.
- $75 off Intake Manifold Porting, regularly $300.
- $50 off Fast-Acting Thermistor (IAT) install, regularly $130 (includes removal of MAF, thermistor installed, MAF re-installed, and the cost of the thermistor.)

Cheers. P.S. NOBODY TELL GXP SLEEPER, its a secret.

#11 ·
Works for me. As for shirts can they perhaps be t-shirts this year?

#16 ·
Won't have the G8 anymore at the time that this is happening, but I'd still like to show up and hang out with the guys.

#17 ·
Pics of said vaggon?

#24 ·
Slizzo sorry to see your parting ways with the G8. If I may ask are you getting into something else???
Thanks Andrew. Still loved my G8, it will be missed as it was great to me. Just needed something different after 6 years. Pics of replacement vehicle below. :wink2:

#20 ·
What time does this usually kick off? Just curious cause it's a little over 3 hours drive for me and if I can swing it. I wouldn't want to be too fashionably late

#27 ·
I should be able to make this. It will be great to see everyone again doing what we do. I wish I has gotten to more of my 'to do' list including my powder coated brake calipers but no matter.

I haven't asked Rohan if he is going to come yet. Ill talk to him and hope he does.

#29 ·
I hope people will bring parts to sell. I'll be bringing a few items myself including headlight covers and a spare set of headlights, maybe more

#31 ·
Let me know what to bring, I have headers, rotofab (with new filter), winter wheel/tire set (17"), summer wheel/tire set(20")...

Oh, and a set of OBX Axlebacks with Solo adjustable J pipes, and Pypes Axleback.

Oh, and Spyder LED tail lights (black housing).

#30 ·
Just heard about this now from g8force on Instagram. Only about a hour and a half away from me so I definitely will try to make it! Very excited as I'm still a pretty new G8 owner. Tshirts would be cool but I'm not sure if I'm too late for one.

#36 ·
ARH 1 3/4" with cats.

#35 ·
Im also going to bring my WH GT door handles as Ive decided to go with the all white V6 handles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.