Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a little time to wash the car as I was super bored. I stepped back from my little detail and really took a moment to appreciate how good these cars look. With that in mind I took a little trip around the neighbor hood and snapped up a few pics. I really been slacking on learning the art of photography so this was a chance to get back in the swing of things before Goat Run.

Todd where are you at man! A brotha can use a hand here lol. These damn Digital SLR's are complicated!

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

Shot at 2010-08-14

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^Thx it is my favorite as well!

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Thx. Nic sig

·
Registered
227 Posts
Pics are sweet but....

Dude, awesome pics...only complaint is turn off your headlights! Either put your parking lights on (just the orange ones) or flip your headlight switch to the left and back once to turn them off altogether.

Another good look is the parking lights and the fogs (flip once to right and pull out).

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Good looking pics bro! I need to get off my lazy butt and get some good pictures!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
very nice pics!

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, awesome pics...only complaint is turn off your headlights! Either put your parking lights on (just the orange ones) or flip your headlight switch to the left and back once to turn them off altogether.

Another good look is the parking lights and the fogs (flip once to right and pull out).
Point taken. In all these pics I was just drving down the street, jumped out the car and snapped a photo and jumped back in and went about my way. I need to spend more time thinking about the little things like that.

Good looking pics bro! I need to get off my lazy butt and get some good pictures!
Your car is so super bad ass you should take more pics!:judge:

very nice pics!
thx

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Point taken. In all these pics I was just drving down the street, jumped out the car and snapped a photo and jumped back in and went about my way. I need to spend more time thinking about the little things like that.
I actually really like the lights being on in pics, especially when your car has HIDs. ;)

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got any pics higher up for u can see the roof better?
Here are a couple shots I took after I had the roof painted but they aren't anything to write home about. They do show the roof quite nicely though...

It is hard to take a good photo because my roof shines like glass and really reflects super hard. I have taken great care to make sure my car doesn't get any paint swirls, and that black roof hits hard in the light. At night time it is awesome.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Blk. hood vents? blk. roof? Dude your car looks sick! nice photography, you have talent I especially like the shots at the loading dock. Keep up the good work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts