Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I've been a long time lurker here ever since it was rumored that the Holden would be our Pontiac G8. :)

First let me thank you guys for the countless information and having a 'mature' forum. I hope to become a G8 GT owner soon but will wait till after the 888 models so I can get my customized 6MT.

In the meantime, I passed by a Pontiac dealer close to my house. The first time I went (1-2 months ago) the salesperson didn't have a clue. But I figure I'd give it a shot again and I spoke to a "knowledgeable" salesperson. They only are receiving 1 of the 888 allocation and it's already sold. They said they'll let me know when it comes in so I can see it in person. But enough jiberish, I'd like to share something they gave me. They couldn't give me the brochure because they only had one, but I got to see it briefly.

Anyway, it may not be much and probably reiterates what's already been said but I just wanted to give something back :D

Enjoy...

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Welcome BigElm! Fairly new myself but you get into it fairly quickly! Lots of good info here, the real reason I joined. FYI sometime back someone posted a complete dealers training pamphlet, like 30 pages of info and comparisons. I'll look around and see if I can find that post for ya.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
BigElm go to the thread Marketing and Sales by Bill. The second pdf file is the one I mentioned above. The first one is the same as what you posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts