Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offered is a rear spoiler from my 2009 G8 GT that the car wash kid decided to remove. Spoiler is in great shape but the base is separated in a couple of places. My understanding is that this part is discontinued. When my car was repaired two years ago there were only 4 left in North America. The cost and installation at the dealer was $1150.

Price - $250 + shipping.

·
Lifetime Member
142 Posts
I don’t get the sentence about “the car wash kid”...what the heck does that mean ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
So did he break off the connecting pieces?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So did he break off the connecting pieces?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Kid tried to open the trunk by grabbing the end of the spoiler. The clips were used by the dealer during the repair. All I have is what is in the picture.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Offered is a rear spoiler from my 2009 G8 GT that the car wash kid decided to remove. Spoiler is in great shape but the base is separated in a couple of places. My understanding is that this part is discontinued. When my car was repaired two years ago there were only 4 left in North America. The cost and installation at the dealer was $1150.

Price - $250 + shipping.

These aren't worth much used, let alone broken. Especially when a new one (including the tape) can be shipped to the US from Australia for ~$300-$400.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop. $200 + shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts