Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I fianlly got to go to the ride and drive let me tell you it just made me want this car so much more!! Anybody wanna buy a Mustang GT??? lol

Here is a short vid sorry about the quality but I am a car salesman not a videographer

It may take a little bit for it to finish uploading but let me know what you think! :D

·
Proud owner
1,196 Posts
Looks like fun, but ditch the moms in the back seat.

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
Seriously, should have told the nag to put a sock in it and STFU! Don't make me come back there bitch!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shame they didn't give you a full 60 second autocross course... My GOD did they have enough cones? Ridiculous. No chance of getting lost on that course.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I agree the reason they had so many cones is they usually have a much larger course and also it was raining all day so thier "track lines" washed away.

You have to remember most of these people at the ride and drive have never even seen an autocross course.

The main thing I can say is the car really does handle awesome I was very impressed in the little course we had. (The new vibe was there so thats another reason for the small course) The G8 is very very nimble!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts