Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure what everyone is waiting for. The incentives may not be as good as last month but these prices are still pretty darn close...

OK, Here we go...

2 Base model G8 GT's in stock.

1 White hot and 1 Magnetic gray metallic.

Both have an MSRP of 32,240.00 and I will offer either one of these for only 26,171.00 + TTL

I also have 3 Stryker Blue sport and Premium cars

These have an MSRP of 34,090.00 and I will any one of them for only 27,782.00 + TTL

Finally, I have 2 Liquid Red 2009.5 Sport and premium cars with Bluetooth. MSRP of 34,290.00 and I can offer either one for only 27,977.00 + TTL

Let me know!

·
Registered
320 Posts
No Sunroof options on any of them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nino - sent you an email this morning. If it was not for having to deal with a trade I would be on a plane right now. In the event of a private sale, I will contact you ASAP. Thanks again for the prompt replies to my emails.

-Sean

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, like I said. They may not have built any MGM with bluetooth. I rechecked the locater today and still none.

Thats a 5000 mile radius which tells me none incoming in the US...

BTW, GXP production for 09 stopped already and I believe GT stopped as well.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Are the 2010's going into production soon?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Well, like I said. They may not have built any MGM with bluetooth. I rechecked the locater today and still none.

Thats a 5000 mile radius which tells me none incoming in the US...

BTW, GXP production for 09 stopped already and I believe GT stopped as well.
I read in a car magazine that GM reduced G8 production by 97% for the remainder of the production year. This was about a month or so ago. It was either response to the current conditions, or preparing for '10 models. Question is: with current news of Pontiac's demise or going niche, will there be a '10 model?

·
Registered
610 Posts
I hope that's not true. Seems like a good combination to me, and it's what I'm hoping will pop up for me soon.
Just do what I did and go for the white... I gave up on MGM when Nino couldnt get it, or even find it.

The white is really nice looking with a good tint job.

Sorry Nino I was about ready to call ya last Friday when the dealership just had a 2009.5 fall into a local dealership they trade with often. They agreed closer to your price than I thought. You’re still the least expensive.

They knew it would take gas + hotel + time for me to get down there and leveraged that. They did throw in tinting of the car (which I’m sure you know the real price of) free.

Although my sales guy doesn’t like ya, he keeps getting calls on "low ball offers" that keep referring "Nino's Offer". Although I must give them credit, they are meeting that price about 97% of the way.

Still props to you Nino for getting sales people to truly start selling these cars way below MSRP. Any chance Nino you want to get into the BMW sales next? Everything in the Dallas and Houston area is minimum MSRP...

·
Official Glass Tech
641 Posts
Still props to you Nino for getting sales people to truly start selling these cars way below MSRP. Any chance Nino you want to get into the BMW sales next? Everything in the Dallas and Houston area is minimum MSRP...
2nd this one... i'm still looking at a 135i, but 35k base msrp with almost guaranteed 40k otd is outrageous..

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'm way up in Wichita Falls, and the dealers here won't go below invoice minus incentives. Any way to get me a GT up here for that price?

I want the bright red (liquid red?) with premium. Sunroof would be nice but not required. The dealer here (Burkburnett, TX) found me one nearby with the sunroof and he wants around $29,800ish.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nino, you ever get my personal message?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I'm way up in Wichita Falls, and the dealers here won't go below invoice minus incentives. Any way to get me a GT up here for that price?

I want the bright red (liquid red?) with premium. Sunroof would be nice but not required. The dealer here (Burkburnett, TX) found me one nearby with the sunroof and he wants around $29,800ish.
Are you willing to travel to Austin area?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Are you willing to travel to Austin area?
I don't think I'll have the time to travel that far. I might be able to get to DFW area but that's about it. Work plus baby plus sick wife = I don't go very far.

·
G8 Prowler
21 Posts
hey, I'd like to get a g8 GT but what do you guys make of the decision for pontiac to be sold, or go under? it sounds like it'll be announced monday.

will the warranty be honored by chevy/GM ?
how much will parts and service be if not?

any input or thoughts welcomed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If the Pontiac division goes away your GM warranty will still be honored.....worse case senario the warranty will be backed by the goverment. Parts will be plentyful for a minimum of 5 years and probably much longer than that(US goverment requirement to sell cars here)Example on that was Daihatsu....when they exited the US they had to continue supplying parts for a minimum of 5 years.

I wouldn't have fear of buying a Pontiac product. Except for the G8,everything is shared components. The Holden Motor Company isn't going anywhere either. We could see the new 2010 Buick G8???? 2010 Buick G6???? 2010 Buick Vibe???? 2010 Buick Solstice???? Forget about the G3,G5....the Torrent is already done and over(replaced with GMC Terrain...it looks great!)

I guess we'll find out Monday on who's reliable for what happens. GM had a press release out yesterday morning denying the demise of Pontiac yet most news sources have said the opposite.

I don't think the rebates/incentives are going to be any better next month. GM doesn't have the money to give more.

·
Registered
466 Posts
So what cars do you still have available? I am looking for a sport red metallic. You have a PM from Friday with my information.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.