Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys me and some buddies did some running tonight.. I ran a 2010 camaro with a tune american racing longtubes with no cats.. Camaro is making 403hp and 410tq.. There are 2 videos first vid camaro got a good jump first gear pull.. 2 vid camero was in first I was in 2nd gear about a 30mph roll... Those ls3 are no joke they are sick.. 2 vid i pulled about a quater panel.. We ran to about 150 mph..We did these runs to see before ss got a cam swap which is going in tomorrow.. overall it was a good race I think Its time for me to put a bigger cam In.. I am at 422hp and 366tq... It is dark so its hard to see but its still good vid... 1st vid camera was in g8 2nd vid camera was in camaro... Tell what u think...

1st vid

2nd vid

3rd vid is a power brake for fun

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry just fixed it

·
Capital City G8
227 Posts
I liked the video, you were neck and neck with him in the second one. well im glad i didnt video tape myself getting blasted by a Z06 earlier tonight, it was kind of sad actually. now i must get more mods! damn

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was really surpised how fast they are... The guy driving that car can drive like no other.. if u turn up the volume you can hear his shift they are fast a ****!!!!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hey guys me and some buddies did some running tonight.. I ran a 2010 camero with a tune american racing longtubes with no cats.. Camero is making 403hp and 410tq.. There are 2 videos first vid camero got a good jump first gear pull.. 2 vid camero was in first I was in 2nd gear about a 30mph roll... Those ls3 are no joke they are sick.. 2 vid i pulled about a quater panel.. We ran to about 150 mph..We did these runs to see before ss got a cam swap which is going in tomorrow.. overall it was a good race I think Its time for me to put a bigger cam In.. I am at 422hp and 366tq... It is dark so its hard to see but its still good vid... 1st vid camera was in g8 2nd vid camera was in camero... Tell what u think...
cobrakiller:

Sweet videos man! I wonder what would happen from a dig? Probably pretty close as well......

Those Camaro's are no joke..... dang.....

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I thought a Camero was a special, super fast edition of the regular Camaro.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I guess I can't spell camaro.. Oops lol

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts
NIce Eric! Who was that?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Josh is doing a cam swap in that car today.. U know josh he did my swap... Good times last night...

·
LSX Mechanic
240 Posts
Thanks for coming by last night Eric. Had a good time hanging out.

The 2010 in the vids is going under the knife today for a set of Advanced Induction ported heads and custom spec camshaft. We're expecting 500-520rwhp. :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
well after seeing these videos, i know its time for me to start upgrading, not sure if im gonna do SOLO Hfc's n mach shorty cat back, or go with the new cam package from Vector Motorsports. ur car is a beast cobra n hung in there really good. There are too many camaro's by me so i need to be ready for them.

·
LSX Mechanic
240 Posts
Nice. That first race looks like his 44 more torque and lighter car took over.
In the first race, there was a passenger in the G8. In the second race, there was a passenger in the Camaro. The passenger is a big fella, weighs about 270lbs.

In a heads up race with no passengers the Camaro would still pull a solid 2-3 cars.

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Wow, nice vid guys. Wish I had a chance to run with him Eric! I wonder what the outcome would be from a roll against me.

BTW: Dude your car sounds wicked too

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In the first race, there was a passenger in the G8. In the second race, there was a passenger in the Camaro. The passenger is a big fella, weighs about 270lbs.

In a heads up race with no passengers the Camaro would still pull a solid 2-3 cars.
No in a heads up race it would have been the same...

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a good race had fun... Damin which is driving that car he is a great driver... Anyone else driving that car it would have been a little different... When i say a great driver I mean 1 bad ass mother****er...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts