Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
boosted
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my car is having an identity crisis.. I know the hood and bumper don't match, but i'm gonna make it work.. She's hibernating for the winter, but come spring it's on like donkey kong

·
Registered
896 Posts
Looks good. I like the copper wheels.

·
Fuel Low
493 Posts
I feel like there's a hand full of us about to go crazy with our G8s next year. It's exciting stuff. I like those copper wheels too, and the hood will look good. How will you get it to match up with the bumper? Good luck!

Personally, I'm turning mine into a G/28 (trademarked! ®). The mechanical parts of the puzzle are coming together but it's far behind in the looks department. Some hail damage on the hood, busted bumper, scratched rear bumper...

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Awesome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Apologies for the bump, but want bumper! If you don't mind sharing, any info you can send me?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yea I keep looking at that one, only thing stopping me is the price tag... Thanks for the quick response!

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
It is a very neat look.
In my case the money part is sorta doable.
Its the aptitude, ability, know how, patience, tools, phone booth garage....
She's going to look great when she's done.

·
Registered
469 Posts
What headlamp assemblies are those?

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
...come spring it's on like donkey kong
Haven't heard the donkey kong analogy in quite some time... lol. At any rate, the car looks good and am interested as well in how it will look once finished. Be sure to post pictures.

·
boosted
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What headlamp assemblies are those?
Spyder LEDs with a custom retrofit
Haven't heard the donkey kong analogy in quite some time... lol. At any rate, the car looks good and am interested as well in how it will look once finished. Be sure to post pictures.
Plenty of pictures will be posted for sure!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Spyder LEDs with a custom retrofit

Plenty of pictures will be posted for sure!!
Nice. Where did you get the LED strip cover? I've only seen the headlamp assemblies with bare LEDs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts