Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Proud OGOC member!
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy spotted these cars in Vaughan last night...looking good! Are they both coming to Lakeview next week?

·
Registered
822 Posts
thats my old car.. thats jerryV

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yup, Greg's old car! That's me and Peter G, we're actually standing just at the left of the photo! Angelo with the supercharged SRM GT came out not long after, parked where that 240 is. Both our cars got a lot of attention, and somebody actually left a note on my window saying that they want to make an offer on the car. The Civic Wagon also got a ton of attention for its general mintiness.

Sadly Peter and I will both be in Michigan for a different meet on May 11th, not so much for the meet itself, but rather to visit some old friends from the Bonneville club.

At some point somebody mentioned to my brother "You're the Wagovan. That means the G8 must be here!" - was that anyone here?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Awesome turnout last night at Ertefa - wow - can you tell that was a long winter lol

·
Registered
783 Posts
I wasn't there...

Was out with the "Corvettes" Hot Dog Run.

Me & a Pro Touring LS6 '69 black Camaro running in the back.

How was it?
How did the Italian Exotics handle them showing up during their night & area ?

·
Registered
472 Posts
I noticed a Ferrari 599 and a few Lambos... for the most part I don't think they minded the extra attention from the bigger crowd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts