Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a collection of parts I saved as I have done upgrades. They have sat long enough for me to realize I no longer need them. I will list items individually below, with prices (sans shipping cost). I am willing to ship, unless otherwise specified, with shipping being at buyers expense. Shipping terms and total price including shipping will be settled as part of the final sale. Sales to be made in cash (if local) or via paypal. Payment required prior to shipment of goods.
Best offers will be considered.

Stock Front Marker Light Lenses
Price: $38 shipped to lower 48

Left and right front marker light lenses. I bought another pair to smoke and have my stock ones left over. Does not include bulb, socket, or wiring (this should still be attached to your car). Lenses only. Mounting tabs intact. Lens exterior in great shape.

G8 Mudflaps, Rear Only SOLD
Price: $10

Genuine GM accessory mudflaps. Rears only, drivers and passenger side. These install with plastic pushpins into the plastic inner wheelwell. Plastic pushtabs not included. Perfect replacement if one of your set got damaged, or to put on for track use to keep burnout rubber off rear bumper.

Third Brake Light Cover SOLD
Price: $13 shipped to lower 48

This is a third brake light cover for the G8. It slides between the inside rear glass and the plastic cover surround for the third brake light. It blocks light besides the G8 silhouette. Light still shines through, but is visible as the G8 silhouette, not the LED bar. I removed it when replacing the headliner and never put it back in. It looked sharp for car shows and at night.

LS3 Manifold Plenum Cover
Price: $25 + shipping quote

Stock plenum cover and heat insulation pad. Pad in good shape, no deterioration. Plenum cover in good shape. All mounting tabs intact, not bent. No scratches. Clean. Removed since I like the look without it better.

GM LS Valley Pan Gasket SOLD
Price: $15
P/N: GM 12558178

I somehow ended up with an extra valley pan gasket when I installed my stroker motor. Genuine GM part. Still in original packaging.

Stock Power Steering Reservoir and Bracket SOLD
Price: $20

This is a stock PS reservoir and bracket as the title describes. I removed this for a showier reservoir. It was in good, working condition when removed.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM replied to.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Mudflaps sold to JCMG8. He was a good buyer to work with.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Emblems sold to Steeda95. Smooth sale.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yes, great seller. Prompt shipping.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gasket and power steering reservoir sold to MIEngineer. Smooth transaction!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Power steering reservoir bracket sold to Glynn. Good buyer to work with!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price drop.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PM replied to.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brake light cover sold

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Plenum cover and marker lenses still available. Make an offer!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts