Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON SWAY BARS AND SPRINGS!!!

I sold my car and it is time to clean out the garage of parts that I have had laying around. Some prices are negotiable, some are firm, but feel free to ask!

Stock Sway Bars w/bushings, I think that I have the brackets also. (front and rear) - $30 Negotiable

Stock GT springs, taken off around 18K miles on car. (FE2/GT) - $30 Negotiable
(All Shocks are sold only Springs left)

Stock Rear Valance - SOLD

2 - Corvette Z06 Wheels 18x10.5 with corrected G8 lug pattern (could be used for Drag radials) - Sold

I may have a few other things that I can't think of that I may add later on. Buyer pays shipping on everything except the brake brackets as mentioned above. I do have some additional pics of some of the items that I have listed.

Thanks,
JJ

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'd like the stock intake and another part. PMd.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Do you know how much just the shipping would be for the 4 shocks and 4 springs to Bear Delaware 19701?
Thanks.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know how much just the shipping would be for the 4 shocks and 4 springs to Bear Delaware 19701?
Thanks.
I will check on that for you when I get home. I totally guessed at box sizes and weight of all the items and have a guessed cost of $85.

I know that I can get it quite a bit cheaper than that yet even if it is correct. I have a some friends that can ship it for me and they get a discount.

I will try and get that for you by tonight.

Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.
I was able to get it down to about $60. I may be able to get it even a little cheaper than that yet.

LMK if you are interested.

Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
21 Posts
JJ, what is this? YOU SOLD YOUR G8? Say it aint so.

Hey guys, I can vouch for this gentleman. I bought my wheels from him some time ago and still love them to this day. JJ your auto cross pics are the best! JJ is an honest seller!

JJ, shoot me a pm - i'm interested in what you are moving into from your G8. I know you will miss it but you must have had a good reason!!!

take care!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JJ, what is this? YOU SOLD YOUR G8? Say it aint so.

Hey guys, I can vouch for this gentleman. I bought my wheels from him some time ago and still love them to this day. JJ your auto cross pics are the best! JJ is an honest seller!

JJ, shoot me a pm - i'm interested in what you are moving into from your G8. I know you will miss it but you must have had a good reason!!!

take care!

Thanks for the kind words!!! PM Sent

Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you still have the struts? What about shipping to 32534?
Yep, still have the struts... I did a rough guesstimate on the struts for shipping and came up with $28. If you wanted the struts and springs that was around $55 bucks or so. I can get a more exact cost tomorrow morning (Friday) for you.

LMK...

Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sad to see the G8 go, but looking forward to seeing the Evo running around. Might have to think about the wheels at such an awesome price.
Is that for just 2?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sad to see the G8 go, but looking forward to seeing the Evo running around. Might have to think about the wheels at such an awesome price.
Is that for just 2?
Yeah, it was definitely a hard decision!!! Now that I have the Evo, I can see why this is a tough car to beat on the track.

Yes, the $200 is for 2 rims.

Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what is the offset on those wheels ? and what do you mean by " with corrected G8 lug pattern "
The offset is +58 and they tuck up under the wheel wells very nicely. Just to give it a little more room I have 5mm spacers that I can throw in with the wheels.

The are Corvette Z06 wheels are 5x120.5 and the G8 lug pattern is 5x120. The lug holes were drilled and inserts put in to correct the lug pattern to 5x120 for the G8. I wanted the extra insurance that the studs would not be under any extra pressure from the lug pattern being slightly different.

Cheers,
JJ

1 - 20 of 26 Posts