Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -- It's been a while. Anybody up for getting together in the next few weeks....Say in the Springs?

Post up if your interested?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yep...I'd be interested

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'd be interested...dunno what my skedule looks like so I'll just play it by ear

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gone most of April so count me out.
Bummer -- Maybe next time. I kwow in June there will be a bunch of peeps at the applebees in the Springs on the 12th...Maybe then????

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Now that one I will make...sooooooo close to home

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am thinking we will be in the Springs either the 11th 12th or 17th (this weekend or next). I'll update this string as the time is closer -- There is a BBQ place that is really good & in-expensive. I will look it up and we can possibly make that the place to meet....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Well unless we hear from 'Springs ppl I vote the Sonic at -25 & Tamarac in the DTC or the Sonic at Twr n Hamden...gonna go to denver auto show tomorrow...yay

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well unless we hear from 'Springs ppl I vote the Sonic at -25 & Tamarac in the DTC or the Sonic at Twr n Hamden...gonna go to denver auto show tomorrow...yay

Man I want to go to the Denver Auto Show. Stupid work. And stupid drill. David, I am out on base the next two weeks starting Saturday (Summer Camp) maybe we can go grab lunch or something.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Man I want to go to the Denver Auto Show. Stupid work. And stupid drill. David, I am out on base the next two weeks starting Saturday (Summer Camp) maybe we can go grab lunch or something.
word...
303-677-2593 is my work...and oh yeah i screen my calls...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The kiddo want to go to the show also... Not sure if we'll make it or not! have fun, take pics & post 'em up!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm going saturday to the show with the boy...his idea...i wanted to detail my truck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts