1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Looks good..............I like it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Much cleaner look than the Atari gauges. I would get the JHP kit in a second if it wasn't the same price as my cam upgrade kit. Just too much money.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Much cleaner look than the Atari gauges. I would get the JHP kit in a second if it wasn't the same price as my cam upgrade kit. Just too much money.
I agree.............the price is just ridiculous though. I've got my one Aeroforce gauge mounted in the "Intense" cubby mount. Works great, looks great and is 500-600 dollars cheaper (not counting the 3 gauges you'd have to also buy.)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I agree.............the price is just ridiculous though. I've got my one Aeroforce gauge mounted in the "Intense" cubby mount. Works great, looks great and is 500-600 dollars cheaper (not counting the 3 gauges you'd have to also buy.)
could you PM me a pic of this "Intense" cubby mount you speak of? Sounds like something a budget modder like myself would be interested in...

@ EvilSS The gauges look amazing!

·
Registered
928 Posts
could you PM me a pic of this "Intense" cubby mount you speak of? Sounds like something a budget modder like myself would be interested in...

@ EvilSS The gauges look amazing!

PMd

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Can the gauges be purchased separately and used on a "left hand drive" Commodore?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
So it's a holden only thing?

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Damn your car looks more and more awesome each time. Have I told you how awesome your car is OP?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If we run the IQ set up though, can we get/use those gauges?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts

·
Enthusiast
976 Posts
I finally got around to fitting my E3 HSV gauges, and after replacing a failed sender unit they work perfectly.

Next on the agenda is fitting a genuine reverse camera.
Just checked out your car domain page. Nice mods. Beautiful car! I wish we were able to get the colored dash pieces. But I'm just happy we got this car in the first place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts