Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I currently have a custom Flomaster axleback setup with SLP Loudmouth Tips. No, not the aftermarket SLP tips, these are the ones that come on the loudmouths. I previously had the loudmouth setup and loved the sound of the loudmouth, but did not like the drone they produced. So I traded for the Flo's. Reason why I would like to move over to Solo axleback is because I want that loud exhaust note, but with no drone, and the Solo is famous for that from what I've read. The flomaster does drone some, but no where near as bad as the loudmouths did. I have AFM on, and I can hold a normal conversation at highway speeds. If interested, please let me know. I can provide pics and sound clips on the flomaster system if someone is interested. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Like the title says, I currently have a custom Flomaster axleback setup with SLP Loudmouth Tips. No, not the aftermarket SLP tips, these are the ones that come on the loudmouths. I previously had the loudmouth setup and loved the sound of the loudmouth, but did not like the drone they produced. So I traded for the Flo's. Reason why I would like to move over to Solo axleback is because I want that loud exhaust note, but with no drone, and the Solo is famous for that from what I've read. The flomaster does drone some, but no where near as bad as the loudmouths did. I have AFM on, and I can hold a normal conversation at highway speeds. If interested, please let me know. I can provide pics and sound clips on the flomaster system if someone is interested. Thanks in advance!
Hmmmmmm. I may be interested. Do your flo's have j's welded in? Any drone?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmmmm. I may be interested. Do your flo's have j's welded in? Any drone?

Troy, No J-Welds, but I think Rick put J-welds in his flo's...might verify this with him. Like I said, there is some drone, however; I don't think it is that bad, but that's my opinion. Let me know if you want pics/videos. I can post some up for you in the morning.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
40's. I think the actual name is super 40 series or something like that.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a short video and some pics of the Flomasters

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump! Any interested parties?? These things sound awesome! I just want LOUDER!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts