Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lets spread the word about this and get more than the eight G8s at this cruise. If you see one on the road get there attention and tell them about this meet and the forum.

UAW-GM All American Car Show & Auto Expo
Saturday, August 24, 9am-4pm
Vehicle Registration - $15 All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society
To register, go to: uawlocal774.org

Be awful nice to have the new Chevy SS there to compare to our G8s. Heck, it be nice if the guy with the UTE would show!

Attendees:
CmdyCrzr (confirmed)
Pony Killer (confirmed)

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Subscribed !

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Shame, I'll be cruising right by for a wedding in Westfield on Sat. Bummer.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I'm going to try to be there.im in town now my mom passed away.
Sorry to hear. If you can join us ,that would be great. Lost my mom in December. Hang in there.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Shame, I'll be cruising right by for a wedding in Westfield on Sat. Bummer.
To bad but all good. Another time.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
What's the head count so far for this one?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
What's the head count so far for this one?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I think geofa is still a possibility. Good idea to keep tabs from guys on the other thread.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
we've had some nice turn outs for the last two meet ups. So if this one is small , all good. Guess we can't have a big turm out all the time.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Going to try and make it. Here in Rochester and my schedule looks open at this time.
that would be sweet. always nice to see a new face. It's 15 bucks to enter.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
You might wanna try and p.m.. loudasfck. He is also from Rochester and and maybe you guys could come this way together. He did the varex bufferfly exhaust recently and wanted to check it out.

We had a member from Syracuse a few weeks ago.

Well hope to see yuh there

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
One more week. I figure I will get there at ten. Won't be able to make it before then

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
What's our head count looking like guys ? I hear the weather is going to be nice. see everyone soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gents,
I'm not going to be able to make it, at least for not participating as an entrant. Had something work related come up which prohibits me from getting there on time.

Hope to come by as a visitor to see some of the old classics!

Have fun if I don't see you all!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Sucks but hey,it is what it is. hope you can stop by. I'm trying for ten but might be like 1030 or so.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s583/funkygreens/20130824_112651_zps299317a6.jpg

thanks nygxp47 for coming. It was nice meeting you. had fun, even if it was just us. It was cool to check out the gxp. I didn't think to ask at the time if you needed a hand getting it loaded in? Sorry, it crossed my mind after and wish I had asked yuh.

Well hope it was a smooth tripback and hope you can come back this way next year.

Didn't do a duo shot of our cars. don't know if you did?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts