Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Is that the one in the back? Was something like 700 hp pro charged? I think I have that magazine around here

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Its bufords old car. I have the full set in high res if people are looking for a new desktop background. His car has since gone to a new owner.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
so buy built car, get in magazine, ????, profit.
He bought the pedders/procharger sema car 1 of 2. It had 450ish rwhp and built it into a 700rwhp beast got the mag and lsxtv mention and sold it right after. Some guy bought an awesome built car.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Its bufords old car. I have the full set in high res if people are looking for a new desktop background. His car has since gone to a new owner.

Id like to see the pics I have seen a couple of that car its nice for sure.

Anyone else who wants an awesome built car pm in a couple of months. ;)
That does not sound good and I noticed your signature is not happy... Hope its not to bad

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That does not sound good and I noticed your signature is not happy... Hope its not to bad
As to the earlier post; well, I get bored easily and I close on my house on the 18th of next month so I've been stroking some big checks... Got me anxious.

The "bad thing" in my sig isn't really that bad, it just moved up my timetable a bit at an unfortunate time(see earlier "stroking some big checks" comment") - a 5 dollar relay crapped out on me and my oil return scavenge pump didnt switch on. Oil backed up in a turbo and pushed a seal. I caught it before any real damage came to pass, the engine is fine, but I have a little shaft play on one turbine so as insurance I'm rebuilding and rebalancing both of em.

Then the most expensive auto enthusiast sentence was uttered, "while I was in there" soooo that kicked in and let's just say more of those "big checks" are leaving my account sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bring it!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bring it!
seems like the search on all fronts of the internet have been fruitless, i'll scan it and post direct from my magazine when i get a minute :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
Buford
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing