Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting this here to see if there is any interest from the G8 World. I am hosting a Car Guy Get Together at Speed Raceway Indoor Go Kart Track in Cinnaminson, NJ on Saturday Feb. 22nd beginning at 10am.

I have invited folks from the Corvette and Delaware Country Cruisers to join in as well, and there may be an Italian Owners Club joining us too.

The details are on the flyer below, please print the flyer to gain entry into the track since we have the facility to ourselves for an hour.

Our start time is an hour before the track opens to the public, so we have the entire 2 tracks to our selves until 11am. There are two packages to choose from, both of them include your day license and pizza for lunch. We will also have a private room to relax in and watch others race. You can arrive by 9:30am to get signed in. They provide everything you need include helmets and timing sheets.

If you have never been to this facility, it is top notch with Italian made electric go karts that can really move. You can choose between a 2 race package and a 3 race package. The event is a fund raiser and their will be door prizes and a 50/50 as well.

The location is in the same parking lot as Sonic, and is an easy drive from Rt.73/Rt. 296/Betsy Ross Bridge.

So who is in? Spread the word the more the merrier.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts