Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped off my car yesterday at AGP Turbo in Tempe, to be fitted up with a twin turbo kit! They recently released one for the Camaro, and they're going to mount it and see what needs to be adjusted to use it on the G8. I miss boost, and can't wait to see what the car will do!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Very nice....look forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
What's the price point they are looking to offer the kit for if you happen to know?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Should rape!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First day, the car was put on the rack, and they started fitting components. Unfortunately, I won't get to see much of the process after this point. :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
This is going to be a monster. I LOVE IT. Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stopped by yesterday to check on progress. They're actually getting surprisingly close, but hit a snag. None of the intercooler cores they had was the right size! Slight delay while a new 4-1/2" core is ordered. Getting anxious to take it out for a run!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right now I think they're just going to make a few kits, but I would guess pricing to be right about the same as their Camaro kit.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Looks pretty sweet!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
wooo , hope you got plans for some super sticky tires ;)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
It will be scary fast for a daily driver. I would have some rear custom wheel wells made to fit some monster rims and tires in the rear to try to hold her on the street.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts