Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I did was cut out the inside where the stock housing sat in where the two mounting screws are. So the new fogs housing which in longer would fit in the car housing. Than I made four L brackets and drilled two hole in each bracket. Than I set the new fog housing in there making sure it was set flush in the front of the car housing where the lens sits in so it looks stock. Than I took the two L-Brackets per fog light housing and put the short end of the L-Bracket and slid it on the mounting screws that are part of the new fog light housing, than the long end I marked where it lined up on the car housing and than I drilled two holes one on each side. Than I put two screws and nuts to secure the L-brackets to the car housing. What this does is extend your stock mounting to accept the new fog light. Now I installed the new housing and mounted it to the new brackets I made and there's no movement and it looks stock. Best thing I did and cost was cheap and no more melting of housing.Bought them on Ebay

03-05 DODGE NEON HALO ANGEL EYES PROJECTOR DRIVING FOG LIGHTS + 6000K HID KIT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for the pm earlier, opening eBay now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
The Mustang dude
1,438 Posts
What kind of connector did you use? Or did you have to hard wire them in to be on all the time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What kind of connector did you use? Or did you have to hard wire them in to be on all the time.
Took the old stock connector off and put in H3 connector I believe that right. Still use the stock switch for off and on. Oh hard wired the angel eyes to side running lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts