Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tin Indian
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have done some searching but cant really find anything on here Colorado specific. I am looking to do the Dynomax Super Turbo Axle Back, and was looking for a good exhaust shop that I can trust. We used to have a great shop in the Longmont Area named Kens Classic Muffler, and the owner was a genius that could make any custom setup imagined. They closed up, and now I have no idea where to go. Any advise, or where you had work done, would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey guys, I have done some searching but cant really find anything on here Colorado specific. I am looking to do the Dynomax Super Turbo Axle Back, and was looking for a good exhaust shop that I can trust. We used to have a great shop in the Longmont Area named Kens Classic Muffler, and the owner was a genius that could make any custom setup imagined. They closed up, and now I have no idea where to go. Any advise, or where you had work done, would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
If you are just looking to get the Dynomax installed you could go to GnR Hotroads at 5717 Byrd Drive in Loveland (970-203-1957). They put on my entier Kook's longtubes, Solo High flows, x pipe, Mid Muffler and axel backs and did a great job.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you're just looking to have an axle-back installed, why not do it yourself? Even if you have to buy the tools (a couple of wrenches) you would be into it for far less than having a shop do it.

·
Tin Indian
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The super turbo mufflers would need to have the ends welded so that I can bolt them up. I am looking to keep my stock mufflers intact, and not cut the ends off of them. Thats why I was looking for a shop to fab up the pipe to mate it to the factory exhaust if that makes any sense...(It does in my head). My garage is full of tools....a welder happens to not be one of them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts