Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
If stock, seems a bit high with 40k miles on it. There were several red M6 GXPs sold within the last couple of months that went for much less. Think $28k to $30k.

Auto or manual?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Depends on condition, but I would think $30k would be absolute top dollar for that car if it's in pristine condition. $28k would probably be a fair price in typical condition.

For reference, there is a guy on the forum that is trying to sell a LR M6 GXP with approximately the same miles and a good amount of extras for $30k

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm waiting for them to post pictures. Perhaps it needed a major detail :bubbrubb:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am close to selling mine.. I think I found the CTS-V I want...

Red/Red seats, no sunroof
27K miles
6MT MANUAL!!!

Just intake, axle back and tune. Never tracked, never raced, never smoked in..
no scratches, nicks, marks..

Tires are still the original tires, so you know it has not been ragged.. But they are close to needing replacing..

$32K with intake, tune, exhaust and I will include the HP Tuner with unused credits.

Now that we know the Chevy is not going to offer the SS with a manual I think I should be able to get $32K...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have talked to them several times about looking at it they said they got it from a auction and it wind be on their lot till Thursday. I am heading down to take a look at it then.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have also noticed that the LR ones seem to be the most common color for sale. I think there are a couple of reasons for that. First, I believe it was the second most produced color for GXP's (next to the PBM). Therefore, it stands to reason that you would see a larger proportionate number of those for sale. Second, the LR seems to be the least favorite color choice of GXP owners, or those looking to purchase a GXP. I'll be honest, it was my last choice for a color, but because I was shopping for a rare car with other desired variables, I knew I was going to have to be flexible on some aspects. But I actually think it looks very nice with the GXP wheels.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have also noticed that the LR ones seem to be the most common color for sale. I think there are a couple of reasons for that. First, I believe it was the second most produced color for GXP's (next to the PBM). Therefore, it stands to reason that you would see a larger proportionate number of those for sale. Second, the LR seems to be the least favorite color choice of GXP owners, or those looking to purchase a GXP. I'll be honest, it was my last choice for a color, but because I was shopping for a rare car with other desired variables, I knew I was going to have to be flexible on some aspects. But I actually think it looks very nice with the GXP wheels.
I got my LR GXP as it was very nice and the only one available locally when I was looking. It is not my favorite color, but not my least favorite which would be SRM. After initially not liking LR, I changed my mind after having a loaner LR back when I had my GT. LR looks very sharp in person.

·
That's ME!
4,022 Posts
I initially didn't like LR either, but after seeing one that's well taken care of, I think it looks really good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts