Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be short notice for some, but I plan to attend and I think it would be a great way for a lot of us to ACTUALLY have a meet! Below are the details straight from the Goodguys website. If anyone is interested, there is a coupon that can be printed off online for $10 off making the price $30, which gives access for your vehicle, 2 adults and kids under 15.

Goodguys opens its arms once again on Sundays in 2013 to late model American made and/or powered vehicles of ALL YEARS at our “All American Sunday” celebrations! Formerly named “Super Sunday Get-Together”, Goodguys All American Sundays will take place at 15 out of 16 National events in 2013 and offers car guys and gals of all ages the opportunity to hang with their fellow car club members and show off their rides to thousands of automotive enthusiasts!

“The Goodguys All American Sunday program is building momentum while adding an exciting new dimension to Goodguys events nationwide,” said Goodguys President Marc Meadors. Over 1,800 late model cars participated in the program in 2012!

All American Sunday participants are eligible for all show activities including the Show & Shine, competing in the Goodguys AutoCross racing competition and more! All American Sunday participants will also be eligible for awards and participation in the event awards ceremony on Sunday afternoon! Don’t miss your chance to be part of a Goodguys show!

Link to the website
https://www.good-guys.com/events/all-american-sunday

Hope to see y'all there!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am planning on running the autocross at the Goodguys in Columbus this year. It is a grat show!! I am installing new wheels next weekend, and hope to have new shocks/struts, catback system, new mats, and 3m scotchprint to the interior trim.
I run Cooper RS3-A's. I hope the stock front suspension holds together. 60,000 miles and I still have the stock LCA's. I am putting new front brakes and rotors on next week to cure a steering wheel shake when braking. I hope other G8 owners plan to attend.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sounds awesome. Too short of notice. Let's put this on the calendar for next year.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Goodguys car show will be back October 4-6 2013 for the 21st Lone Star Nationals and they will be having the All American Sundays again! I say we plan for a good meet then since it will give everyone over 6 months to plan accordingly.

I'm still looking forward to attending the event this Sunday and hopefully some others will be able to make it as well.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
yea this sounds good, id love to meet up with the guys from here austin and san antonio and kinda convoy up there thatd b pretty killer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts