Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to take the time out to share my experience.

Ordered my trunk through G8only and after receiving the first one with a cracked corner I must say Joe really went to bat for me, always responded and kept me updated despite how busy he is. I can honestly say the customer service i received from G8only was topnotch and some of the best i've EVER received. Given how much wrap was on the first trunk it must have took some real NGAF to crush a package wrapped with as much packing as it was and labeled Fragile. Upon reaching out to G8only they reached out to the supplier who admitted to changing the packing last minute to save on shipping. :slap:
obligatory pic...Caution!!! it is a painful sight.

Fast forward to today and I have received my replacement and I must say its flawless. This time it took roughly 10-15 minutes of unwrapping and holding the clerk hostage to verify this one was also not damaged during shipping.

IMO this was well worth the wait and im VERY pleased with the final product ive received....Ill be looking to acquire more CF pieces from them in the future.

Next up is to figure out what lift supports would best be suited for the lighter trunk as well as some clear coat..might be going for a hood soon if I can unload some old Trans am parts and im in the market for a new bumper so im hoping I can get them all done together. Anyways just wanted to thank G8only/Joe again as im very pleased with them. They have secured me as a return customer for sure.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Nice. Can't wait to see some pics of it installed.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I would be interested in a complete CF hood but I don't see one listed on their site. Is this something they have farmed out to someone else? Let me know. More interested in a hood than a trunk lid.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great looking piece like to see pics installed

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Looks like the trunk lid complements the kidney grilles quite nicely and will make a nice addition to the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
Ahhh. Trunk lid. I thought you meant the entire trunk!
Looks good. Get some pics!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be interested in a complete CF hood but I don't see one listed on their site. Is this something they have farmed out to someone else? Let me know. More interested in a hood than a trunk lid.
The only person im aware of that makes a CF hood for our vehicle is Mav man.

hoping to get it cleared soon so I can install.

·
F1rehawk
619 Posts
Really nice piece. Would look great on a SRM. Send pictures when installed! Cheers!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Very nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
pony killer
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing