Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Fellow G8 owners, I'm happy to share with you guys my 2009 G8 GT. I've had it now for about a week and a half and man oh man best decision I could've made.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
7,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I remember that feeling like it was yesterday! I still love my car and I'm sure you will enjoy yours too! Welcome to the Holden family

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome. I'm hoping to find a white one like yours. I have one located, but can't get there to check it out for another ten days. Hopefully I'll be driving it home soon.

Rob

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Congrats from another Hot White owner.
Coolest color choice out there....teehee….this should get a rise outta the boyz….
Drive safe.

·
every village has one
2,370 Posts
Congrats from another Hot White owner.
Coolest color choice out there....teehee….this should get a rise outta the boyz….
Drive safe.
Couldn’t find red??:)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Test drove two LR's, both low KM's but both had been hit in the rear and weren't optioned like I wanted.
Mine was higher KM's but hadn't hit and had the options I wanted.
….plus my wife killed herself laughing at me in a red car, said I looked funny....didn't want to be the idiots wife.
….but I digress....

·
Registered
GXP
22 Posts
welcome, congrats, and have fun!

i just got my dream car last july and still find every excuse in the book to go for a drive, youre gonna have a blast

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the G8 life. Been driving one since Dec ‘09. A few mods and you will make it perfect for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats! I just got my dream car too a few months ago. I've been wanting one so long that I actually have a brochure from when they first came stateside over 13yrs. ago! They're beautiful and excellent bang-for-buck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts