Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying thanks again to Rick Crawford for doing my tune for me. His attention to detail is superb. He was very meticulous with ensuring my car was running up to his standards. Which are set very high. He is very personable, and is just a wealth of information. He ensured I was happy with my tune before I left, and of course I was. I even got lucky enough for another one of clients to stop by in their new ZL1 Camaro, and we got to take it for a spin. Which was a bad idea cause now I want a supercharger! I recommend anyone needing a tune to go to Rick. I know he will be my tuner from here on out. Now I just need to get some cash to get my intake and throttle body done.
:gears:

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Gr8 to hear. I never got a chance to get my work done with him, and kind of wish I did. Congrats again, you need to come to C&C so I can see that car again.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gr8 to hear. I never got a chance to get my work done with him, and kind of wish I did. Congrats again, you need to come to C&C so I can see that car again.
Yeah I need to make a C&C G2G. I hope to get my paddle shifters in next weekend. Then I have to lay off the mod train for a few months since the wife won't be teaching.

·
Registered
94 Posts
You're exactly right about Rick! I've talked to him a few times already and he is a wealth of knowledge. He's gonna be doing H/C/I and tune on my car in a couple weeks!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're exactly right about Rick! I've talked to him a few times already and he is a wealth of knowledge. He's gonna be doing H/C/I and tune on my car in a couple weeks!!
You won't regret it. He showed me how he does his intake, heads, and cam. They all looked good. I hope to get my throttle body and intake done by him in a few months.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
2,525 Posts
+1 for Rick Crawford work. He tunes my car as well. I've been through most of the known tuners and like Rick's tunes the best. And you are correct about being meticulous, he goes through multiple tunes to ensure YOUR car is the most drivable and fastest it can be. Not just copying over a tune that he gives to everyone.

FYI.... also big time recommend his head work on the cylinder heads. Awesome!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.