Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't buy these to put on the g8. They were meant for the GTO. They have the shorter 25.7 tires and have too much wheel gap. Otherwise they look pretty good on our cars

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smaller. They are 17s. I bought them to have more sidewall and to run stock height tires on the GTO. I Didnt like the black wheels at all on the red car. These are to small for my liking as well but they will basically just be on the g8 when she's not in drag mode. So they won't be on much lol

·
Registered
596 Posts
Am i the only one who thinks it is outrageous how off the bumpers are on a mgm?not even close from the factory!

But anyway on topic, those do not look bad for a track set up maybe, but as he said tooo small for the boat

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They were $475. Dirt cheap

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They come in 18s as well offset is 56mm on both 8.5 and 9.5. Not 100% on fitment.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yea I saw that cuz I looked them up but idk if they fit over brembos tho.

·
Chevrolet Performance Par
711 Posts
OEM GS wheels to fit the rear Brembos so I would guess they would clear the fronts as well.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Wow, those look so small. That or our G8s are too big. Haaa

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
are they oem? what are the offsets? i've always wanted to run corvette wheels on the G8

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are 49. They look so bad because the tire height was purchased for the GTO 25.6. In order to look right on the g8 you need a 26.6-27 tall tire and or the car lowered.

Otherwise I really like the look.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts