Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share a experience I just had with Jeff at Solo-Performance. I recently ordered and installed a 3.5" Axle Back kit for my 2009 G8 GT. I called Solo directly and placed the order through Jeff. Everything was shipped quickly and packed with quality packing and included some nice little things like a free tee shirt and license plate bracket. The only downfall I had thus far was UPS not delivering the package due to weather conditions. Obviously this was beyond Solo's control.

The only thing I did see wrong with my system was that one of the tips had an abrasion/gouge on the outer lip that was inconsistent with the rest of the craftsmanship on the system. I called Solo the day after installing the system and Jeff simply asked for a picture of the damage and that he would get me taken care of quickly. After sending the photo, I received the replacement tip a few days later with no other questions.

It's customer service like this that makes people come back for products again and again. I can truly say that after this customer support, seeing the quality of build and accurate descriptions of their products I will surely come back for all of my exhaust needs in the future. The system is truly drone free and sounds great. I receive compliments on the exhaust every time I get gas!

Also, no, they didn't pay me to say this! I honestly wanted to share this with fellow G8 enthusiast who are on the edge about going with Solo. You really can't go wrong with Solo. "It's as individual as you are"

:driving:

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
One of the many reasons I've settled on purchasing a Solo catback very soon. Thx for sharing!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Eager to order mine soon.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just got my solo axleback installed. The transaction was quick and painless and the guy's at solo were eager to help with whatever I needed. Just like most, I can't say enough good things about them. They provide quality and customer service that is hard to find now-a-days.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Awesome news, I wouldn't expect anything less. SOLO has awesome customer service.

But more importantly.... how do you like the new sound of your axlebacks?!

:)

--zepcom

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome news, I wouldn't expect anything less. SOLO has awesome customer service.

But more importantly.... how do you like the new sound of your axlebacks?!

:)

--zepcom
Honestly....They are phenomenal. It's unbelievable how a simple 30 minute project can change a car. It sounds great, the car has a different tone than your average LS engine. At least it sounds that way to me! I will be adding my X-pipe soon though, as I want it to be a little bit louder.

I will say though, it's kind of nice to know when the remote start works now. Before I couldn't hear the car, now I can feel the car inside the house! :driving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts