1. Well you can't see them from the drivers seat, and trust me that's where you'll be spending most of your time. I don't mind them and have received a lot of compliments. Anything can be welded and filled, but damn that's a lot of work to hide some scoops.Hi I'm new here my name is George, I'm considering buying a g8 gt. But have some complaints about the car. And some questions with some observations.
1. Hood scoops, I hate them. (Anyone know what can be done about them?)
2. Does the vms tune and intake really make a big difference? (For those that have done these mods please tell me more, including info on shifting)
3. The 19 inch stock wheels look great. (what are your thoughts?)
4. By the way I know of a shop that will port and polish the heads put a bigger cam and dyno tune the car for 2600 bucks. (good deal?)
5. Also if I drive responsibly can I get good mpg on the highway?