Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
Time to clear out some of the parts in the garage. I have the following for sale, but I do not take PayPal. PM me and we can work out payment options. Thanks for looking.

SOLD: LS2 Corvette engine covers off of my C6. Thought I'd use these for my G8 but never did. $75 obo + shipping.

GT springs removed when I had the H&R springs installed around 13k on them. $50 obo + shipping.

ALL WHEELS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR: 19" Sport GT wheels taken off around 13k. I'd rate 9/10, regular use but no rash that I could find. I'll separate. Wheels only, $180 + shipping each, if wanted wheel and tire $240 + shipping. PM for any further questions.

Original manifolds and cats taken off around 10k miles. $275 + shipping. Will separate if interested.

GT mufflers. Taken off at approx. 5k miles. $125 obo + shipping.

All prices are negotiable, within reason. I can't provide shipping costs for ever zip code for every item, so just assume a rim costs approx. $25 to ship and go from there. I'll get shipping costs once sales are closer to being closed. Thanks again for looking.
Mykal

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do those covers fit the G8, or are modifications needed?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Modification is needed, but to be honest, I don't know what they are. I think there are a couple of threads about them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
PM sent on covers.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM replied to.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT Still have a couple of wheels/tires left. Is there no interest in these things anymore?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuel rail covers have been sold and two wheels are spoken for. Still have a couple of wheels left and I will negotiate on the price. Many thanks to KevlarDreams for his patience and understanding. Great person to do business with!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM replied to Fast4drss. Blackonblack, I don't know for sure if they would or not, honestly. If you want to get under your car and take some measurements, I can do the same on the mufflers. I know they could be MADE to fit at a muffler shop, but at that point, I don't know if it'd be worth it. I'd love to tell you "Yes, they'll fit" just to get them out of my garage, but I just can't do that.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM sent Crissman. As of now, all wheels are spoken for. I'll update original post.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are the mufflers still available?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, but not sure on shipping costs. Sent you a PM EthanB.

·
Registered
224 Posts
do you still have the springs? im looking to replace mine but i dont know if i want stock or H&R because i have Camaro 20's on there and i dont want them to rub with the FE3 kit

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thanks a million to Mykal! Very honest guy to do business with and plan to do more with him in the future. Thanks man!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you KevlarDreams! You were a pleasure to do business with as well. Super nice guy!

DarkKnightLS2, yes springs are still available. I have 19's (9.5s) with my H&Rs and I had to have my fenders rolled. Shipping will probably be about 25-30 bucks using USPS, just FYI, just cause of the weight.

·
Registered
224 Posts
how much for the Springs shipped to 60586

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like it's gonna be right at $30 due to the weight using USPS. Still interested?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts